SIX

Bakugou's point of view

He watched as you sleeped, the sun slowly shining on your face, grazing your cheeks.

You looked peaceful, fragile, and small.
He shook his head and looked around him.

Clothes were on the ground including red solo cups from last night. He picked the clothes up and folded them nicely.
He grabbed the cups and walked to the kitchen to throw them out.
The only people left was Mina and Jirou cleaning up as well.

"You did not just come out of y/n's room" Mina said in shock. She didn't know you were that type of girl.
"Nothing like that you asshole. We just fell asleep." He scoffed. Slamming the cups in the garbage.
"Is that all you girls have on mind"
"Noooo! It's just"
"Well that's not what happened. Now make sure she gets ready for school. And give her ibuprofen and water." He rolled his eyes. " I'm going home."

Back to you

No one was there except a glass of water and ibuprofen.
Your head hurt, but not too much.
You let out a yawn as you checked the time.
Then your eyes widened. 7:00 am
That was not enough time to run to the school.

You grabbed your phone and called the first number you saw. It had no name attached to it, but you expected it to be Mina.

"Hi, it's y/n, can you pick me up I won't be able to run to school." You said.
"How the hell did you get my number you ass" Bakugou yelled from the other end of the line.
"Well it says you called me at...6 in the morning"
He went silent for a minute.
"Just get a taxi"
"I don't want to get a damn taxi Katsuki. Get your ass over here and pick me up so I'm not late."
You were different from last night. You were back to your original self.
"God damn your so demanding fine. MOM WE'RE PICKING UP MY FRIEND FROM THE PARTY..."
"...IS IT THAT GIRL YOU WER-"
"SHUT UP OLD HAG AND GET THE CAR STARTED...I'm on my way. You better not make me late dumbass"

You waited outside your building waiting for the car to pull up.

"Hey, get in you idiot. You can ride in front." Bakugou said hanging out the window.
"Thank you"

You opened the door and the moment you saw who was driving, paused.
The both of you looked shocked.
"Mitsuki?!"
"Y/n?!"
The both of you said in sync.

Bakugou as confused as ever he say in the back looking at the both of you.
"Mitsuki, hi it's been 8 years since the last time I saw you." You took a seat and buckled up.
"Wow you look so big now. And beautiful just like your mother..." she paused and started driving. "I'm sorry y/n I forgot. It's been too long."
"Have...have you talked to them? Are they doing okay?" You said.
You where worried about them. Although they abandoned you, you were worried more than ever.
"After what they did to you? I couldn't possible do that." Mitsuki may have had a hot temper but she had a soft spot for you. "So, you threw the party last night."
"Oh, yes. It wasn't my thing. I've never hung out with friends till last night...so it was weird."
"Huh?!" Bakugou said from the backseat. "You've never hung out with friends?"
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH KATSUKI BAKUGOU I AM TALKING TO Y/N!"
You chuckled. "That's the Mitsuki I know."

She stopped the car and looked at the both of you. "Well we are here. It was so nice seeing you again. Have Katsuki give you my number and we can stay in touch."
"Of course!"

The both of you walked to the school...silent.
It makes sense that they're related now that I think about it. You thought.

"How do you know my mom dammit" Bakugou growled. Hands in pockets with his pissed off temper.
"She was childhood friends with my mother until they abandoned me" you said starring at the ground.
"Sorry for asking"
"Don't apoligize dumbass, you didn't know. There's no need. Plus, if I knew she was your mom I would've been your friend sooner."
"We aren't friends asshole"
Ouch. That hurt a little.
"Well I'll see you later" you gave him a peace sign and walked off.
Did I say something. Bakugou thought.

Class 1-A

Every now and then, Bakugou would look back at you as you messed with your hair.
Yet, the moment you looked back, he turned away.

Your new teacher for combat training walk in.
"ALL MIGHT!!" The class yelled
Big deal I met him on my 9th birthday.

"Young students, grab your hero costumes and head out to the training facility."

This was the first time you would wear your hero costume. You had it specifically made to your likings.

(Here's a picture since I'm trash at explaining clothes 🙄)

I don't prefer the mask since it doesn't match the quirk you have but if you like it

I don't prefer the mask since it doesn't match the quirk you have but if you like it. Keep it.

It fit just nice.
A lot more comfy than you would imagine actually.

"Dang y/n you look hot as fuck" Momo said to you. She went up to you examining you, front and back. "You're gonna have all the boys drooling." She added followed by a wink.
"Yeah I guess." You nervously laughed. "It's not my plan though."
Uraraka came close to your ear. "I like how it covers your scar."
"Thanks" you whispered back.

Everyone stood outside.
Bundled together, waiting for All Mights instructions. Everyone had been complimenting your costume. Which now you've been closer with the class after your party last night.

"Now, it's time for combat training!" All Might said with that big smile of his. "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heros and fight 3-on-3 indoor battles."
"Without basic training. Ribbit." Tsyu asked.
"The situation is that the villains had hidden a nuclear weapon inside their hideout. The hero's will try and dispose of that. The hero's need to catch the villains or get to the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All Might held up a box with all of our names inside.

"Team A will be y/n and Izuku. Team B is Mezuo and Shoto. Team C is Mineta and Momo. Team D is Bakugou and Iida. Team E is Mina and Aoyama..."

Everyone gathered with their partners.
You met with Izuku, you didn't know him but he was nice enough.
"I'm Izuku, you must be y/n. I'm sorry i left so early last night."
"No it's all good. I wasn't really around to see much of what went down anyways." You said smiling.

"Now for your opponents...the first group up will be...group A and group D. Group D will be the villains and A the hero's."
You were kinda hoping to get the villain position since it matched your quirk but not today.
Looking over at Izuku he was absolutely terrified.
"Hey, are you okay!"
"Well we are going against kacchan.. he probably wants to hurt me... what if we can't win this thing...Oh man..."
"Izuku...IZUKU!" You yelled tapping his shoulder.
"Oh yes sorry. I'm okay"
Yeah right you're shaking.

This was the only time you were willing to using your quirk. If you wanted to win this, you had to use it.
"Any info on Bakugou?" You asked looking at him.
"Uh yes he starts a fight with his left hand."
"Thanks. That will be useful."
"You're not planning on fighting him are you?"
"Of course I am. I'm gonna kick his pomarainian ass to the ground." You laughed.