EIGHT

Bakugous pov: (right after you passed out)

"Y/n you can stop playing now. You and that idiot Deku won."
You sat laid there, lying still.
"Y/n? Hey don't mess with me like this."
He heard no response.

He ran up to you, clenching his fist. What have I done.
He took his hands and placed them on your neck looking for a pulse.
"Fweh, shes breathing." He said letting out the biggest sigh in relief in his life.
That's when he noticed the blood on your hands. Lifting up your tank top he saw that the attack he placed on you earlier made it worse.

"Kacchan...Is she okay?" Deku said kneeling beside the both of you.
"Get the hell out of here dumb Deku!" He said pushing him out of the way.

He didn't know what he was feeling. The angry, the hurt, the pain, the way you looked right now.
You were hurt and he didn't like the sight of it.

"Kacchan let me help you."
"I said GET AWAY DEKU!"

He tore off parts of his costume and tied it around your waist to slow the bleeding.
He picked you up cradling you in his arms.
As he walked out All Might stood there waiting.

"Hand y/n over. I'll take over from here." All Might said handing out his arms.
"No! Don't you touch her. This is my damn fault." The pain is his voice rose. "No one else lays a finger on her and I swear to god if you do.."
"Bakugou, let me take her. She won't be hurt with me. You can come with if youde like." All Might said again.

He handed you over and aizawa took over for the rest of the class.
The three of you sat in the back of the ambulance, silent.
Bakugous thoughts raced.
If I didn't attack her so badly...if I didn't say that to her...if I didn't hurt her...we wouldn't be here.
The thoughts made him clench his fist against his pants.

"This isn't your fault young Bakugou."
"Shut it! Yes it is"
"No Bakugou it's not. She's the one that wanted to use the blood from her body and push herself. She held herself back for you. It's not your fault."
"Shut it!"

Your mind...

Everyone gathered around the table where you sat.
Your master, All Might, Midnight, Grand Terino, Night Eye...almost all the hero's you greatly loved where there.
It's been a year since your parents abandoned you. And your new life style still had some things to get used to.

"Okay everyone...here we go..." your master said bringing a cake to the table.
"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear y/n...happy birthday to you" everyone sang, even you.

You looked at the cake as sparkling candles lite the room. It was time for your wish.
'I wish I saw mother and father again' you wished as you blew out the candles.

Back to Bakugou

He watched as you laid there smiling with a small tear fall down your cheek.
Taking his finger he wiped the tear off your cheek.
"Will she be okay?" He asked. Still looking at your fragil body.
"As long as she takes her medicine, she'll be okay." All Might said.
"About her parents..." Bakugou turned to All Might will his serious face. "Why did they do that to her?" His fist clenched the top of his pants.
"They where quirkless and week. They didn't know how to take care of her. She cut her mother's hand off and then on they never spoke to her again." All Might looked out the window. "She doesn't talk about it, but-"
"But what?"
"She watches them every Saturday. They have a new family now. She's happy for them but it hurts her. Although her power is more suited to be a villain, she wants to be a hero. To show her parents she's not dangerous."
Bakugou didn't know how to react. It was awful how they did that. It just pissed him off even more.
"She shouldn't have to prove herself like that"

Hospital room

You've never been in a hospital bed in a long time.
So, waking up to see needles inside your arms and bandages wrapped around your waist. Was not your favorite sight.

You felt better though, that was good.
You looked around the room trying to remember what happened.
Did we win? You thought.

A doctor came into your room and when she made eye contact she dropped her clip board.
"She's awake doctor!" She yelled running out the room.
An older man walked into the room.
"Hello there y/n I'm Dr. J. How are you feeling?"
"How long was I asleep?" You asked. Still confused on how you got here.
"Four days. It's Saturday."
Saturday? No I can't be in the hospital.
"I need to leave." You said demanding.
"I'm sorry we can't let you..." you took the needle out your arm and got out of the bed and walked over to the doctor.
"Look, see I'm fine." You where not fine. Your head was spinning.

Bakugou walked up behind you. Making it so you don't fall.
"Look if she says she's fine. She's fine." Bakugou said from behind you.
The warmth of his voice near your ear made you shiver. I didn't even know he was in the room.

"Fine, we will let her go."

"How long where you in the room Katsuki?" You asked stepping into the taxi.
"Im- All Might asked me to watch you." He was to embarrassed to admit he saved you. The fact he hurt you pierced his heart as well.
"Oh well you can go now. I have stuff to do." You closed the door and sat back in your seat still in pain.
Bakugou watched as you drove away. He knew where you were going. What you were doing.

"Enzlar estates." You said to the driver. Laying you head back. Feeling the vibrations of the car.

Bakugous pov

He was pissed. He knew where you were going. And he knew it made you sad.

He picked up the phone and dialed in All Mights number.
"Yes young Bakugou?" All might said through the phone.
"Where's y/n's parents live." He grinned his tears together. Pissed.
"If you're planning on talking to them it's no good. They won't listen. But if you want to really know it's Enzlar estates. There's only three houses it's the one on the end."
"I just want to see" he hung up and shoved his phone in his pockets.

He wasn't expecting to follow you. That wasn't his plan. But, his body just drew him to you.

What am I even doing. He thought as he walked along the streets.
"Tsk. Why should I even care." Bakugou grunted. Turning himself around.
"Care about what Katsuki." Shoto said from behind him.
"Jesus fucking Christ. Do you know not to sneak up on people like that."
"I was just passing by." Shoto said in his emotionless voice. "What are you even doing all the way out here."
"Tsk. Looking for Enzlar estates." Bakugou said turning back around to head your way.
"Oh. That's near my house. I can show you if you want."
"Fine whatever."

Back to you.

"This house right here. Thank you!" You said.
"Wow you must be lucky living here. Have a good day!" The driver said smiling back at you.
"It's just a babysitting job is all."

Stepping up to the door was always an adrenaline rush for you.
The look on both your parents face. It was always happy.
You breathed in and finally knocked.