NINE

"Oh, hello Amelia, we are still getting ready. Come inside." You didn't tell your parents your real name. But apart of you likes to think they know it's you.
"How's the arm healing." You asked taking a seat on the couch.
"Well, it's been ten years, but it's getting better. You ask that every Saturday." Your mother grabbed you a glass of water and sat next to you.
"Well, when I babysit I worry about the parents as well ma'am"
"Of course." Her smile. Those kind eyes. Yet, filled with pain at the same time.

You heard those footsteps run down the stairs. Loud and fast.
"Amelia!!!!" Yelled Eiji. (This is technically your brother btw)
"Eiji!" You picked him up and swing him a round. "I have fun plans for the both of us today."
"Yayyy! I'm so so excited!" The both of you laughed.

Your mother and father came back down from getting dressed.
Your mother in a skin tight red dress with her arm brace.
Your father in an all black suit with a red handkerchief in his pocket.
They look happy now. You thought

"You guys look great! Have a fun time!" You said waving them out the door.
"Thanks darling. Make sure Eiji goes to bed at a decent time."
"Of course!"

The door shut and you looked down at Eiji.
"Okay, you ready for today."
"Yes yes yes!" His rosy cheeks shined in the light. A soft glow over his eyes. If only you knew me as your big sister...

Bakugou

"This is the place." Shoto said.
"Yah whatever now go away icy-hot."

He walked over to the last house. Keeping his distance.

There you where knocking on the door. He was far enough to where you couldn't see him, but close enough to hear.
"Oh hello Amelia come on in."
Amelia? I thought her parents didn't like her too.

As he sat there waiting. He saw the both of your parents walk out of the house in their fancy clothing.
I'm so god damn confused. He thought.

About half an hour went by and the sun had yet to set.
He watched as you and a young boy walked out the front door.
"Okay Eiji let's play...hmmm? What would you like to play?" You said. You looked happy, so happy. The smile was pure.
"Ooooo let's play villains and heros. I'll be the big bad guy okay?" Was the boy your little brother?

He watched as the two of you chased each other around. Throwing fake attacks left and right.
The way you laughed. It was something he's never heard before. It was you.

There was something else he noticed. When the boy would hide from you. You looked sad, upset as if; maybe they don't even know it's her.

It was around 9:00pm the parents just got back and Bakugou was still there. Watching.
He watched as you said bye to everyone with a smile on your face. But when the door closed your head layer down low. Standing in front of the door, with your head placed against it.

You

I could of told them today. You thought. No that would've ruined everything.
You sat on the ground with your head on your knees.

Yet, you couldn't stay there long. You grabbed your bag a stood back up.
Turning around you saw Bakugou. Standing there, tired and worn out.
"Baku-"
"Why are you doing this to yourself y/n?" His head was down hair flowing over his eyes.
"Oh, yah just babysitting. You know the usual." You held yourslef to keep a strait face.
He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the street away from the house.
"Don't act stupid y/n. Why are you doing this to yourself?" His grip became tighter.
Your hair hovered your eyes. At this point you knew he knew. "Shut up!"
"Hell no don't talk to me like that." His voice got higher. "You go to your parents house to what?"
"Bakugou please, please lower your voice."
"No,I don't understand you. They're your family. If you just showed them how far you came they'll love you again"
The door to your parents house opened as they watched the two of you yell at each other.
"No they won't Katsuki, they abandoned me, forgot about me, and started a new family...without me" Tears covered your eyes. "That's not what I call love."
"Y/n?" Your father called out.
You turned around to see your mother and father in the doorway, shocked. Your tears flowed down your checks and your worst nightmare had become a reality.

You turned back to Bakugou and pushed him by his shoulders. "Look what you've done. I hate you!"
Those words, stabbed him in the heart. His gaze let off of you yet to the ground as you ran past him, tears running down your face.

You ran and ran and ran and ran. To the top of the building you loved so much. You sat there and catches your breath looking out at the city.

Bakugou

As he stood there still. I'm an idiot.
"You there...." your mother pointed to Bakugou. "Please come here."
He walked over to your mother and father.
"What the hell do you guys want." His voice filled with rage.
"My wife and I...we were wondering. Was that y/n?"
Bakugou looked up at the both of them. "Depends on who's asking"
That was enough to make your mother fall to her knees. Her hand covered her mouth as silent cries echoed.
"Why the hell are you crying. You're the ones who abandoned her." Bakugou yelled
"We didn't...we weren't thinking." Your father said.
"No honey, we were thinking and we let that monster in our home. Do you remember what she even did to me?"
Bakugou was filled with rage. "Shut the hell up! She's not a damn monster. She's your god damn daughter." He clenched his fist holding back from blowing the both of them up.
"She hasn't been our daughter do ten years now."
"What in the actual fuck is up with you! She cares about you. And you don't do that to an 8 year old."

The conversation went on and on. Both your mother and Bakugou arguing back and fourth.

PSA: sorry for the short part. I kinda ran out of things for the mom and Bakugou to bitch at each other for.