According to plan

Start from the beginning

. you horny mf, i'll see you later

. good luck with ur mom, see you laterr :))

I will never get tired of bothering Catra. She also looks super cute when irritated, it's a win win.

Eventually i take a bath and change into my uniform. So pink and bright.

I grab my supplies and my school bag and i make my way to the cafeteria. Along the way, I spot a bright purple haired girl speaking with-  a dinosaur!?!

"What is happening"  i ask, in the most monotone voice ever to sound a little sarcastic.

"For drama club we were supposed to act out Romeo and Juliet but someone lost the costume just DAYS before the act"

"Glimmer i told you a million times, my house is HUGE it could be anywhere!!"

"Exactly! it could be ANYWHERE. This is a disaster, and now we have to act out Juliet and the dino, spoiler, tragic ending"

"Guys why don't you just replace the costume?" i ask while staring in disbelief at the fact Bow had a huge house and i haven't been invited yet.

"WE CAN'T! The outfit for Romeo was a unique piece, unique fabric, unique texture, unique EVERYTHING. Also the teachers expected some generation of students to lose the costume eventually so they landed a curse to whoever performs without the costume will have 3 bad days as a form of punishment, and your boy right here is gonna receive a whole week if we don't find this costume, courtesy of mine" Glimmer smiles threading

"Guys that's it! Magic!There must be a magic spell that can find the costume for you" I say

"There is, problem, Bow's house is anti-magic"

"Yeah, my dads are loving the idea of doing stuff without magic so they planted a spell that can stop magic from happening inside" Bow sighs

"Well then we will do it the Adora way" I cheer while making jazz hands

"And what's that?" Glimmer asks

"The normal way, well at least the way i used to do it back home, we will search for it on our own, without magic, just our eyes and hands"

"And what guarantees we will find it that way" Bow asks

"Uhhh- we will-

*riiiiing riiiiiing*

"thatsthebellgottagobye!"   thank u bell.

Catra's POV
As i was making my way to my mother's office i couldn't stop thinking of what will happen to me in that room. I promised my mom i wouldn't get into anything related with Adora or else Adora would get hurt for real and i won't let that happen.

I knock on the door lightly but hard enough for her to know i was there. Then a deep voice allowed me to come in, here goes nothing.

"Oh it's you, i though ti was someone rather important" she said unbothered to even stare at me and continue working on her papers.

"Hello mother, you requested to see me" stay polite stay polite stay polite

"Yes, how has our agreement coming along? Are you distancing yourself enough?" she asked, finally having the gut to look at me. I could see it in her eyes she was enjoying this way too much. What i would give to get rid of that smirk on her face.

"Yes mother, i have been distancing myself from her, you can always tell your spy to come to visit more often, perhaps i can invite them over for a cup of tea and have a little talk" i joke