Chapter 40 ( Hi Again )

Last night, I had a weird dream. Actually, not that weird but it is just something from the previous life. It was about Milo. Do you remember him?? The kid who could see me when I was a ghost as Kathleen. In my dream, I was talking with him, laughing and playing in the mental hospital. Wait a minute.. Who knows.. Milo could be still alive. He must be over 70 years old by now. He promised to wait for me and I also promised to visit him again. Let me check the hospital.. 

I search the location of the mental hospital and finally, I find it. As I am not busy today, I decided to go there. I get on my car as soon as possible but there is one thing that doesn't seem right. When I was preparing getting on my car, a dude from the next house is just staring at me and he creeps me out. He doesn't look so familiar and what scares me more is that he is looking straight in my eyes like he is getting very serious. I try to look away somehow and drive off. I even check if he is still there and yes, he is still staring at me.. Weird.. 

It is quite far from my place to get to the hospital so it  takes more than an hour. I wish it is worth visiting.. I am just hoping to meet Milo there. 

I reach there. Well, the hospital looks kinda different. It gets larger but without hesitation, I go in. As soon as I go in, there are many nurses and one of them comes towards me. 

" How can I help you, sir?? " she asks. She looks quite young.

" Well, I am actually expecting to see someone here. " 

" Is that person a patient?? If you come here to see a patient, you have to wait a few minutes." 

" No, I am not here to see a patient, I am here to see someone who is in charge of this hospital. I don't know whether he is still here or not, though.. " 

" Who do you mean?? " she asks.

" Ugh... Milo? " I am just making sure if she knows him. 

" Wait.. You.. you mean Grandpa? " her eyes widened for a minute. 

" Sure. He is still here. Let me take you there. " she finally says. Then I follow her. 

She takes me to one of the office room in the corner and opens the door for me. 

" Grandpa, you've got a visitor today. " she tells him. 

I can't wait any longer so I enter the room as soon as she opens the door and see him for myself. 

" Visitor? Who could it be?? " the old man turns around and look at me. 

"  I will be leaving both of you here, take your time! " The nurses smiles at me and closes the door. 

" Take a seat, young man. What are you here for?? " he asks me. I take a seat and look at him carefully. 

" Let me confirm this one thing.. Are you Milo?? " I ask him. 

" Yes, I am. Who are you?? " he asks. The moment he says yes brings me a smile. I am so happy to see him. As I thought, he is around 70 but his black eyes are still the same. 

" Milo! I am so glad to see you again! " I say as I stand up and hug him. 

" You are? " he still doesn't recognize me and seems confused about hugging him. 

" Guess who is back! You don't really remember me?? I didn't get to touch you back then and now here I am , hugging you! " I say and act like I am Juliet. 

" Wait.. Are you.. perhaps Kathleen??????? " his eyes widened and I could also bring his smile. 

" Yup! You are right. I am Juliet.. Well, I was Kathleen when I was the nearly the same age as you but now my name's Liam. Nice to meet you again, Milo! " Even though he is way too older than me, I seem not to show him any respect because if I am still Juliet, I would even be older than him.