Chapter 7 ( Oops )

After eating, I went to Brett's room ...

" Hey there, what do you need me for ? " I sit on the floor asking him.. 

" Oh yea , First I have got great news!!! " 

" Really ? Spit it out ! " I say as I open the juice can . And take a gulp. 

" My band is going live!! " 

* pffffff * The juice almost spill on the floor.. 

" Haaha what?? Did I hear it right? "

" YES! But I have a problem..."

" I know right, and that is when I come in, tell me, what problem??"

" Our band needs some new accessories for the instruments like  a tuner and a new pair of drumsticks .. oh yea also a capo . " 

" So you want me to buy them for you?? When?? " 

" Yes , I need your help for that . The live is gonna start at 1:00 pm. There will also be interviews from our town tv channel. But I can't go out, I have to practice with my band . So after you bought me the things, please come to our band studio. It is fine if you get there by 12:00 . You will help me, won't you?? " he asks me.

" Oh yeah. Sure, I will help you with that but ice cream is not enough for it.. HEHE! " 

" Hmmm... for that, then just buy anything you like I will be giving you enough money to buy the stuffs and some extra for what you want, deal? " 

" Yayy , sure. But I will only be eating some snacks, no big deal.. So what again? A tuner, a new pair of drumsticks and a capo?? " 

" Right! My sis has a very nice memory... Also I will be going to the band in a few minutes... Can you please go out for a while? I have to change . " he says.

" Sure thing, dude " when I am about to leave, I once turn around and saw an ant on his neck. 

" Wait.. " I grab the ant and throw it off to the window.. I am not afraid of ants though. But when I turn around, I still see his scar, THAT SCAR on his shoulder. Then, I hug him tightly from the back. 

" Hey? Is everything alright? " he asks.

" Nothing .. Just .. Once again, I am sorry for the scar you got from the fire. I really am sorry, you know ? I never want to see you suffer again and I mean it . " I try not to shed a tear.

" What done is done and how many times do I need to say? If you love me, stop being sorry for what you have not done. That was an accident- " 

" That accident which is caused by me! How can I calm myself or forgive myself whenever I saw the scars on you?? HOW?? " 

Brett turns around, hold my shoulders and gently kisses me on the forehead . 

" It is alright , don't say such things .. I forgive you even though you have not done anything wrong. You love me, right? So stop saying nonsense. " 

" Imm . I love you , big brother .." * sobs * I try , try not to sob but I cannot handle with that. I feel a few drops of my tears falling down.. I cry too often... and too easily.. 

" Very well.. now stop crying, my dear !  I feel bad seeing you cry .. so stop already , ok?? Even your big brother doesn't cry, imitate him!! " He says as he wipe my tears slowly... 

" You did, you did cry that night ! Don't stay so calm and relaxed ! " I say as I reach to the doorway . 

" Haha , ok! see ya in the studio ~~  Also , you forget something , here! "