Chapter 30 ( The Name )

Time flies so fast... Now, I am in high school , second year. School is fun because I get to spend more time with big brother there but I have not looked for Cathy yet. I mean I didn't really feel her scent . Maybe I have not found her yet because I mostly spend time with big brother playing games and having fun. He knows a lot of people but only has a few friends. Plus, he is kinda cocky and teases nearly everyone he sees even though they are strangers. I can see the "Doctor Louis" personality in him. Teasing and laughing and doesn't really care whether others like it or not. Big brother used to be a nice guy but this time, he has changed. 

Many students are wandering around the bulletin board at the school entrance. I walk into the crowd to see what is happening. Oh damn! Test results! How stupid of me to forget that the results are out today! I check my name quickly through the lists. I really don't look at the top because I know that I won't make it to the first place... Um, let me see.... 

Oh there it is! 

" Congrats on being the second, Liam! " Before I could even see my score, big brother hit my back with his hand. 

" Will! Eh, you caught me off guard. " 

" Hahaa! " 

" Anyway, thanks. And what about you? " 

" Look who is under your name. " 

I look under my name and a person who takes the third place is big brother. Hae hae , I am smarter than him in his life.

" Congrats! " I smile at him but the crowd is getting bigger and bigger so we decided to head to the classroom.

" However, we are gonna be together in the next term , too. " big brother says.

" You mean semester B? Are they gonna rearrange the classrooms again?? " I ask. 

" Yep. They are gonna separate classes based on our test results. " 

" Wow.. I am glad to be together with you in the next class, too. " I say. 

" Hah! I know right. Anyway Florence is gonna be in the same class with us. " 

" Florence?? Ah, I have heard that name for many times. Is she someone famous? " 

" She is popular in this school.  She is the one who gets the first in every monthly tests. She is hard working, beautiful and smart. Most of the boys are really crazy about her but because of her bestie, Scarlett, they can't get really close to her. "

" You seem to know a lot about her, huh? Are you crazy about her, too?? " 

" Bruh! No way, I don't really quite like girls that boring. " 

" Boring? " 

" I mean look, Florence is just so popular with her top marks and outstanding behaviour. I would rather just date with Scarlett who is her bestie. " 

" Oh.. Why? " 

" She is tough and good to tease. She is hard to get and cute , too. At least she is not that boring like Florence. " 

" Haha I see... " Big brother's type is like that , huh? 

" For you, I can say that you would prefer Florence. " 

" Hmm... Why though? " 

" Look, you two match. You are a cool guy but quiet. Whatever, you are boring , too. So maybe I think boring guy and a nice girl would fit in. I mean you two could have a really peaceful relationship , haha. " 

" Huh.. You are just insulting me. I am not boring! There is literally no one else who spend time with you like me. So , consider yourself lucky! " 

" Haha , okay okay. " 

" Oh so about Scarlett, is she also in the same class with us? " 

" Yes she is. There is no way she would want to get separated from her lovely bestie. Even if she doesn't score a lot, she will force the class teacher to place her in the same class with Florence." 

" Oh.. I see , I see. " 

We have a boring class and after it, I head to the library. I start to enjoy going to the library because it reminds me of Cathy. I always hope that I could meet her one day there. So I keep going there nearly everyday. Also , there are very few people in the library. I go to the shelf where there are mystery stories and reach out for the book but accidently someone reaches for that, too. I hold back and let that person take the book. 

" Oh I am sorry. You can have it. " she says. It is a girl. I look at her face. She has a long brown hair and nice grey eyes.  She wears a glasses which immediately reminds me of Cathy. Her long hair makes me think of Cathy, too. 

" It is ok. You have it. I can look around for other books. " I say. 

 She also has nice body and about 5'6" tall , I guess. Because I think maybe she is about 5 inches shorter than me. Suddenly, I recognize the green colour in her. 

" Oh thanks , then. " She takes the book and turns around. Wow, she smells so nice. It is most likely to be a scent of Cathy but I am still not very sure because I didn't get a touch. However, I find myself keep gazing at her and then I realize another girl who is beside her suddenly starts glaring at me. Could it be Scarlett? She has brown shoulder length hair with a ponytail. The same height as the first girl but she looks really tough. I try to stop staring at the girls and focus on books instead. 

I wonder.. could that girl be Florence that big brother is talking about? Which he says was true. She is beautiful just like Cathy. But of course , Cathy is better but what if she is Cathy? If she happens to be Cathy, then I won't let go of her , no matter how many glares I get from Scarlett. Anyway, I should actually not think about that a lot. They may be different people, too. 

All I could do is just hope.