𝟬𝟱

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
I moved to France when Cal decided he was moving out completely- never wanting to come back to visit. I'd grown sick of the thought of being in a house alone constantly with my mum and her 'boyfriends' that I decided to move myself out of England completely.

Cal had expressed that he supported the decision completely, explaining that he wanted nothing but the best for me; if moving to France was what I wanted, then he wanted it too.

Then, when I agreed to come and stay in London with Cal for a while, Bella and Theo (who I'd met in France) were nothing but supportive too.

Bella was the one who I moved in with when I first moved to France, and lived with all the way through. She'd also moved to France, two years before I did, so she was much more acquainted with the country than myself. She was already friends with Theo, who was her boyfriend (at the time) best friend.

"So," Bella began, adjusting her laptop screen as she sat in the cafe. "How's London life?"

"It's good," I nodded to her, Airpods in my ears. The boys were filming a video in the lounge, being very noisy. "Different, but I like it."

"Any boys?" She asked me, wiggling her brows. I shook my head, "Come on Rissy, get yourself out there, find a guy." She snickered when I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious, look at you! You can get anyone."

"I don't want anyone," I shook my head again. "I'm very much content."

Bella scoffed, almost playfully. "I've gotta go, I'm writing an essay for Uni, but I'll text you?" She smiled when I nodded. "Love you."

"Love you," I uttered, the girl then ending the call. Putting my Airpods away, I snuck out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. The three boys were sat around the dining table, cards placed in front of them. Harry picked his head up at the sound of me walking in, sending a small smile my way.

Cal (Freezy) noticed Harry's smile, snickering as he looked back up at the camera. I made my way quietly towards the fridge, taking out a bottle of water. I sat myself upon a stool, watching the three of them. Each of them would read what I'm assuming is a 'hate comment' about one of them, them then having to guess who it was about.

-

Liked by wroetoshaw, taliamar and others iris-mae london is cold

iris-mae london is cold.

taliamar but you are hot.
   - iris-mae ur hotter

faithlouisak 🤍