𝟬𝟵

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨
Iris's name flashed across my screen, the small amount of light filling my darker bedroom. It was 12:10am, and she'd been out since 7. Since making friends with Talia and the rest of the girls- she'd hardly been home.

"What now?" I asked as I answered the phone, a shocked gasp falling from her lips. She giggled, obviously intoxicated, girls mumbling something on the other end of the phone.

"Erm, I need a favour?" She almost asked, her voice coming out rushed and slurred. "What are you doing right now?"

"I was planning on sleeping," I told her. "But what do you need?"

"I could really use a lift," she spoke. "I don't wanna get an Uber at this time, and well, I saw you were active on Instagram-"

"That's weird-"

"That's not even the point Harry," she huffed, clearly not in the mood for a joke. "Can you pick me up, please?"

I sighed, listening out for a sound throughout the flat- but I then gathered that she'd probably already asked Lux, and I was the next option.

"You know what- never mind, i'll just stay over or Uber or something," she mumbled.

"Nah, sorry," I rushed out. "I'll come get you, where are you?"

"Freya's," Iris spoke.

"I'll be ten minutes."

-

Id called Iris when I was parked outside of Josh and Freya's, the girl mentioning something quickly about being down soon. Once she had made her way outside, she dropped a pair of heels to the floor as she struggled with closing the door.

Iris did it eventually, picking up her shoes and all but stumbling to the car. Id parked so the passenger side was closest, stopping her from walking across the road.

"I feel like shit," she mumbled as she slammed the door shut, throwing her heels into the dip in front of her. She turned down the music playing throughout the car, her head falling to land against the window.

I snickered, taking a quick glance towards her. Her eyes were screwed shut, a hand also covering them.

"You want any food?" I asked her, nearing the stop for the takeaways. "A Mcdonald's or somethin'?"

"Uh- yeah, a Mcdonald's sounds alright," she grumbled. After a few short minutes in silence she spoke up again. "Did you ever hear from Katie again?"

My heart felt as if it stopped for a second- I hadn't ever mentioned her name, so it must've been one of the Cal's.

"Nah," I shook my head eventually. "Think that's a done deal now." Iris lifted her hand, squinting slightly at me with a sympathetic smile. "Why are you lookin' at me like that?"

"Just think it's a shame," she shrugged. "She seems a bit silly." I raised my brows at her, so she went on to say, "Losing you, I mean."

"Are you trying to have a heart to heart while you're pissed?" I hummed amused, Iris rolling her eyes. "Nah, if she's over it she's over it, nothing I can do."

"Maybe," she mumbled. "Still stupid though."

I didn't reply, instead tapping my fingers against the wheel.

"I'll have nuggets," Iris spoke up again. "Please."

Id ordered for the pair of us, all but forcing Iris to hold the bags when I was given to them. I glanced over, her hand inside the brown paper.

"They better be your chips that you're scoffing," I stressed, a handful of chips being pulled out. "Like a fucking gannet."

"Piss off," she huffed, pulling out even more. I glanced again, holding a hand out towards her. "Um- I don't want to hold hands."

"I want a chip," I laughed, her cheeks turning rosy. "Unless you secretly do want to hold my hand, because if that's the case- I suppose we can."

"You're so annoying," Iris groaned, swatting my hand away before grabbing some chips to hand to me. "There's gonna be none left."

"Stop eating them then!" I exclaimed, glancing to her again when she sighed, closing the paper bag. "So, I take it you're friendly with the girls."

"Yeah," she nodded with a smile. "I'm glad, need girls to speak to from time to time."

"Behz was saying Faith loves you," I told her. Iris's face lit up slightly at the comment, a bigger smile rising on her lips.

"Love her," Iris nodded. "She's great."

"Yeah, she's a laugh," I agreed. "Happy Behz found her."

"I'm glad I came here," she spoke out. "I didn't think id enjoy it, but I don't think I even want to go back."

I didn't say anything for a while, the girl continuing. "Obviously I'm not going to live with you all forever, but I think I want to stay. In London that is."

I parked, turning to give her a genuine smile. "You can stay with us as long as you need, and as for staying in London- I'm glad."

-