𝟭𝟲

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
Harry and I had been left in the villa the next night, the two of us waking up late, not wanting to go 'out out' tonight. So we decided to stay in- but Harry didn't quite get the point, instead getting us alcohol to drink at home.

"This is why I didn't wanna go out," I groaned, burying my head in my arms. He snickered, pushing a shot he'd poured towards me. He stood across the counter, a cheesy grin on his face as I looked up to glare at him.

"Don't be a bore," Harry shrugged, a teasing tone filling his voice. He crossed his arms, giving me a quick brow raise before looking down at the liquid in front of me.

I shook my head, pushing it back towards him. "I don't want it."

"Drink it."

But I shook my head again, the shot remaining in the middle of the counter. Harry poured himself one, drinking it immediately- his face never changing.

"Drink it," He said again.

I scoffed now, crossing my arms as I looked up towards him. "What are you? My dad?"

"Iris man," He huffed, discomfort spreading across his face. "Just drink it."

"Or what?" I teased, chin resting on my knuckles. A slight redness began to tint Harry's cheeks, the boy rubbing his chest.

"Well, nothing. Come on though, always a laugh when you're pissed."

I scoffed, "So you're planning on getting me drunk, but not you?" Harry raised his brows at this question, as if it was the stupidest thing he'd ever heard. "So we're gonna get drunk inside on our own?"

"Why not?"

"Never said no-"

"Drink your shot then," he interrupted me, nodding down to the small glass still sitting in front of me. I just hummed, taking it between my fingers; breathing in a deep breath before I swallowed it.

But unlike Harry, I cringed immediately. He laughed at this, practically crying at the face I made. He planted his hands onto the counter, veins visible as he gripped the edge.

"Pussy," he mocked, grinning when I glared at him.

"Go away," I muttered, hands rubbing over my face. I pushed my hair back, tying it up into a ponytail. "We're not all raging alcoholics Harold."

"We're gonna have to make you one," he shrugged. "Can't have you backing shots like that, not anymore."

"I can back them," I defended. "Just not that." I sighed at the look on his face- filled with amusement. "I dunno what you've just given me, but it was disgusting, so."

"Little bit of Whiskey, love, that's all."

I rolled my eyes at his use of the nickname, humming when his lips raised in an amused smirk.

"Well it's disgusting."

"The difference between you and me Iris- I drink to get pissed, you drink to enjoy the taste. The worse it tastes, the quicker you're gonna feel it."

"Well maybe i'd enjoy it if I was able to mix it with something-"

But Harry shook his head, cutting me off before I could finish.

"You're gonna drink a few; probably two or three," He began to say, covering his mouth in a fake cough as he went on to say, "lightweight."