𝟬𝟰

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨
The bathroom door opened seconds before I was about to get out of the bath. My eyes widened, quickly grabbing the shower curtain to pull it shut.

"What the fuck?" I huffed, popping my head out to see Iris all but stumbling in, falling to the toilet, arms cradling her head. "Iris man, I'm bollock naked."

"Let's see," she teased. Well, I'm assuming she teased- her dull tone making it hard to tell. "Cal's hogging my bathroom and I feel like shit, sorry."

"Well if you're gonna start gagging your guts up, at least let me get out of the bath," I reasoned. My head was still hanging out from behind the curtain, Iris's head still ducked into the toilet.

"Yeah, yeah," she mumbled, a hand waving towards the door. "I'm not gonna look, don't worry. Now that sight will make me sick."

Scoffing, I flipped her off even though she couldn't see, before grabbing the towel from the rail. I checked to make sure she wasn't looking; wrapping the towel around my waist.

"You have a shoot or something, by the way."

I came to a stop, right behind her. I finally took her in completely- body drowned in a shirt that looked like it might be Lux's, hair clearly knotty and tangled in a bun on the top of her head. I snickered, half expecting her to look rough from her actions last night.

"Yeah, a Sidemen video," I nodded. "You want me to bring you some water or somethin'? You look rough as shit."

She picked her head up, resting her cheek against her arm to scowl at me. Her eyes quickly flicked over my body, before landing back upon my eyes soon after. I kept my hands tight against the top of the towel, making sure it wasn't about to fall and flash the poor girl.

"Fuck you then-"

"No," she said quickly, eyes snapping shut as she brought a hand to lay against her forehead. "Please can you get me some. Be a doll and maybe some Ibuprofen too?"

I nodded, the girl giving me a tight smile before ducking her head back into the toilet. I walked out, closing the bathroom door slightly. Lux was in the kitchen, bowl of cereal in front of him. I walked past, filling up a glass with water and grabbing some tablets before walking past and making my way back to the bathroom again.

I knocked once, the girl not having moved, so I placed the water down next to her- Ibuprofen next to it.

"Take those and drink as much of that as you can," I told her. She picked her head up, leaving the toilet to lean against it instead. "If you're gonna eat, just have toast or something."

"Check you out," she uttered between sips of the water. "Hangover professional."

I shrugged with a laugh, a hand running through my damp hair. "I've had enough to know what to do." She gave me another small smile, tugging the shirt she wore so it stretched over her bent knees. "Look, we're all at this shoot so if you need anything, message any of us."

Iris just nodded, allowing me to walk to the door before muttering a "thankyou."

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The three of us, along with Ethan and Tobi got back to the flat at around eight, walking in to find Iris bunched in the corner of the sofa, asleep with a blanket tucked to her chin. Another glass of water sat on the floor, a plate with half a slice of toast besides it.

"Is she actually your sister Lux?" Ethan laughed, walking towards the fridge to grab a water bottle. "Looks like she can't handle her drink."

"She can't mate," Lux laughed. "Should've seen the fucking state of her last night."

Tobi smiled lightly, taking a seat by her, far enough for her to stretch out if she felt like it.

"And this morning," I huffed, laying across the other side of the sofa. "Can't even have a bath in peace these days, she bloody walked in to be sick." Lux's eyes snapped towards me, my hands flying up in defence. "Chill, closed the curtain."

"Best have done," he told me seriously. "I don't want any of you tryin' it with her."

"Harry's the one who's dick she nearly saw," Ethan piped up with a laugh. "If it's anyone, it'll be him."

"Nah," I shook my head, glancing at the girl. Still laying sound asleep, snores leaving her body. "I wouldn't do that to you Lux, don't worry."