𝟬𝟳

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨
She walked in with Lux, evidently later than everyone else had. I hadn't expected her to say yeah, especially with her knowing she'd be partnering with me for what could be hours- unless she was unaware, but I doubted that.

Iris seemed to have put in slightly more effort than id seen her put in before- whether that be because she was about to be on camera, who knows.

She wore a striped, cropped shirt of sorts, very low cut down the front, with a pair of nude coloured cargos, typical black converse topping her outfit.

"You're a lifesaver man," JJ spoke as she neared us. We were sitting in the lounge of the house we were using. We'd had to push the beginning of the video back an hour, Lux explaining that he'd try his best to get Iris before anyone else.

JJ stood, pulling the girl into a tight hug, she laughed, arms patting his back awkwardly.

"It's alright," she shrugged once he pulled away. "I had nothing better to do, and well hide and seek, yay!"

I snickered at her sarcasm, her eyes darting to me. I didn't smile, instead giving her a small nod when her lips pulled up in a small smile. Shock- she'd barely looked me in the eyes in the past two days.

"Lux explained?" Josh then asked her, she nodded. "So you'll be with Harry, hiding."

"Fine by me," she gave him another nod. "I'm amazing at this game so like, good luck.

-

We'd used this house for a video prior to the hide and seek, so I knew my way around slightly more than Iris did. When JJ had spun to count, id grabbed her wrist and pulled her up the flights of stairs, towards the spot id found last time we were here.

"Slow down," she let out a quiet laugh, her footsteps almost seeming to double mine. Nobody had followed us up the extra flight of stairs. "Seriously, i'm gonna fall."

"We need to bag a spot," I told her, turning to give her a glance. Iris was blowing air out of her mouth, bangs moving from her eyes. "Id be safe right now, you're dragging me down."

"Be my guest," she said coming to a stop. "Hide on your own, i'll win on my own anyway."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing her wrist again. "Nah, I found this spot ages ago, might be a tight squeeze, but we'll fit."

"Fun," she wiggled her brows. "A tight squeeze with you."

"Piss off," I huffed, coming to a stop by the cupboard. Well, somewhat of a cupboard, probably too small to be classed as a cupboard, but none the less there'd be enough room to fit at least one of us inside comfortably.

I made my way inside first, knees bent with my shoes facing towards the door, the space was too narrow for her to squeeze in besides me, so I patted the space between my legs.

Iris raised an eyebrow at me, looking around to make sure that nobody was around.

"That's very intimate," She spoke.

"Yes, if you were my girlfriend," I said. "But you're not, it's a friendly situation, so just sit down." I'm sure my cheeks were probably rosy by now, but she didn't say anything if they were, only crawling inside to sit with her back against my chest.

"How long are we gonna be in here?" She asked me, pulling out her phone.

"Uh," I started, a hand scratching the back of my neck. "Could be a good few hours, unless we get found soon, then not so long."