𝟬𝟲

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
"I've got a massive favour to ask you," Cal started as he opened the bedroom door. I was sat in bed, luckily, searching through job listings- thinking it was about time to attempt to find one, it being over a month since i'd even got here.

My brother stood with his hands clamped together, eyes squinted slightly. "Go on then," I huffed, the boy suddenly relaxing.

"You're alright to say no, i'd get it," He said, making me close my laptop, intrigued with what he was planning on saying. "It's for a Sidemen video."

"I don't know Cal-" I began. "I'm not sure if I wanna be properly involved in all that."

"Let me explain the video and if you still wanna say no, then that's fine," Cal reasoned. I nodded, urging him to continue with what he was planning on saying. "It's only a Hide and Seek, but Vik's had to drop out- and well, they need even numbers for partners."

I felt myself relax, thankful that he wasn't planning on asking me to be in one of those Tinder videos they made. Harry had showed me a clip of one of them one night, and frankly, it looked awkward.

"And why do I have to be the one to ask?" I asked. "Are there none of your actual friends you could ask?" He shook his head, explaining that it was too last minute for that. "And who was Vik supposed to be partners with?"

"Harry," Cal spoke. I groaned, the two of us having had a slight fall out the other night.

-

Harry all but stormed into the kitchen, slamming his phone and hand down on the counter in front of me. I looked up, mouth filled with cereal with a spoon full ready also. He scowled at me, my brows raising as I set the spoon back into the bowl.

"What?" I asked him eventually, his arms crossed as he looked at me angrily. "What've I done now?"

The boy had been getting on my case about everything during the past week, and I don't have any idea what was wrong with him. First, he'd argued with me from across the flat when I accidentally- very much accidentally- used his toothpaste over mine. In my defence, we use the same, and had been sharing the main bathroom (mine needed a repair). He then threw a tantrum when I made him 50/50 a coin with me over who could use the TV- The new season of Keeping up with The Kardashians being on, but Harry wanted to watch the football. The final (before this one) was because I used his slides to take the bins out.

"What cereal is that?" He asked me. I shrugged, tipping the bowl so he could catch a glimpse. "You're really beginning to piss me off Iris."

"It's cereal," I hummed. "I will buy you more."

"Yes, you will," He spoke harshly. "Stop using my bloody things- TV included!"

I bit back a laugh, which clearly seemed to rile him more, because he huffed, throwing his hands into the air. I pushed the half eaten bowl of cereal towards him.

"Take it," I teased, "I'll go buy you more right now so the stick that's up your arse might come out."

Harry flipped me off, taking his phone and making a swift exit back to his bedroom. But he stopped, coming back and picking up the spoon, eating a hefty spoonful of cereal.

"Too soggy anyway," he muttered, this time leaving properly for the bedroom.

-

"We're not friends at the moment," I said. Cal laughed, "I'm serious, he's such a bitch lately." Cal closed the bedroom door, before leaning against it.

"Uh," He hummed, running a hand over his face. "His ex messaged him the other week, and he must've got his hopes up about it, but nothing's come of it."

My eyes widened, suddenly feeling guilty about being slightly mean to him.

"I feel bad now," I tried to say, but Cal shook his head no. "He never seems to be that moody, I should've asked him what was wrong."

"You're good, he knows you'd be his partner and he's fine with it." I checked the time on my phone, 12:33. I didn't actually have anything else to be doing- apart from job browsing. "Yeah? No?"

"I'll come."