𝟬𝟯

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
I rushed to keep up with Harry, not wanting to be lost in the heap of people that already fill the flat. Despite the alcohol already running through my veins, and the obvious add of confidence I seemed to hold, I had no idea who any of these people are.

"For God sake," I mumbled, doing large steps in order to grip the boy's T-shirt. He didn't take notice, allowing me to step forward slightly more and grip his arm. "I don't know anyone, stop trying to escape me."

"If your legs weren't so small you'd have no issue with keeping up," He responded. Harry placed the bag on the counter, taking out the alcohol before throwing the rest into the bin. "What do you mix this with?"

Harry held up my Cranberry juice, nodding once when I pointed at the Vodka. He poured me a drink, placing the juice in the fridge, towards the back.

"So nobody steals it," he told me when he noticed my raised brow. He scoffed when I placed a hand on my heart, bottom lip pouting.

"That's so sweet."

Harry flipped me off for the second time in less than 5 minutes. I gave him a sarcastic smile, looping our arms when he tried to escape me again after grabbing himself a can.

"Look," he started, pointing towards a group of four girls. "Let's introduce you to the girls, then you can fuck off from me a bit."

Disregarding his words, harsh but playful, I nodded eagerly. The girls were talking once we reached them, a small brunette pausing to look up at us with an impressed smile.

"And who's this?" She teased. "Do you finally have a girlfriend Harry?" This caused the three others to stop their conversation. One of the girls squealed.

"No way!"

Harry unhooked our arms, pushing me towards them. I smiled at each of them, the four seeming as though they were more than willing to allow me to crash their conversation.

"Fuck off Freya," he uttered. "Lux's sister, Iris. She doesn't know anyone and she talks too much to stick with me more than she has been."

"Sit," One of the final girls insisted, tugging on my jacket to pull me onto the edge of the sofa. "Bye Harry." She waved, essentially shooing him away.

"Thought he'd finally got a girlfriend," Freya sighed. "Lovely to meet you though, I'm Freya."

"I'm Talia," The girl next to her spoke with a wave. "That's Mia, and Faith."

I smiled at each girl, "Iris. But he just said that, so you knew already."

Faith snickered from besides me, "You're as awkward as he is."

"I'm so bad at meeting new people," I huffed, taking a large sip of my drink. "I've already had enough to drink, I dunno how i'm still bad."

"How come we've never met you before?" Talia (If I was remembering right) asked me. "Lux's sister and all."

"Well, I had no interest in living around here. I lived in France for a while, and- well, change of heart I guess."

"I love France," Mia spoke up. She peered around the sofa. "It's beautiful."

I nodded eagerly, "It really is, I love it. But I hadn't seen Cal in forever, thought id come for a while."

"A while?" Faith asked. "You're not planning on staying?"

"It's not in my future plans," I explained. Freya's smile dropped slightly. "But who knows."

"You can't leave now," Talia told me. She stuffed her hands under her thighs, heels clicking against the floor. "You're apart of the girls."