𝟭𝟴

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
It had taken Harry all of five minutes to end up outside my door, knocking with a miserable look etched onto his face. I bit back a smirk, the boy slowly walking into my room while dropping his bag to the floor.

"You're right," he began, giving me a quick glance as he pulled his sweatshirt over his head. "I'm definitely not sleeping with Chip, got flashed as soon as I walked in."

"Shame," I shrugged, taking my place back in bed, scooting to the edge to make room for him. He stood though, eyes flicking from me to the spare space in the bed. "Oh- you can have the bed, i'll go on the floor."

Harry shook his head quickly, letting out what seemed like an awkward cough before getting rid of his T-shirt too.

"I don't mind-"

"It's fine," he told me, walking to the side of the bed. He continued to look at the empty space, eyes roaming over it continuously. "Yeah- no, it's fine."

"Just get in then," I said, nails picking at a piece of string hanging from the duvet. "It's not that big of a deal."

"For you," he stressed, hands now stuffed into the pockets of his shorts. "Lux is my best mate, he'd kill me."

"I'll tell him it was your room, and I was the one who needed somewhere to sleep. He won't even think anything of it Harry, I promise."

His eyes finally met mine, cheeks flushed red. He nodded though, pulling back the duvet before getting in, body stuck to the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure?" He muttered, back to me. "I don't want him to hate me."

I sighed softly, the boy glancing over his shoulder to look towards me. "If I say that, the most he'll do is thank you Harry, I'm sure of it."

"Don't think he'd thank me for sleeping in a bed with his baby sister." 

"I've already said i'll sleep on the floor-"

"I don't want you to sleep on the floor," Harry huffed, turning fully onto his other side now, eyes meeting my own. "If anyone was to have to sleep on the floor it'd be me, it was your room."

"Stop complaining then," I told him, fingers still picking at the duvet. "It's not like we're doing anything."

At that comment, Harry's cheeks flamed. His hand began scratching awkwardly at his chest.

"I suppose."

Humming, I pulled the duvet over my body, flattening the pillows as I lay down.

"Maybe I should text him-"

"Harry, go to sleep." I muttered, patting around for the switch of the lamp, the only thing lightening the room. "It's really not that big of a deal."

"No- yeah I know that," he said, pausing before he continued. "I just know I wouldn't like it if one of them was in bed with my sister."

I hummed, thinking about what it possibly could look like if someone was to walk in. Our check out time was 10am ready for the flight- "What if I set an alarm, so we're up, ready and out before anyone else."