𝟭𝟭

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
"Your Instagram's gotten some hype," Bella gassed as I answered the phone. "How?"

"The guys I'm staying with, you know Cal and everyone?" I began, she nodded. "Well, they do Youtube- like positing videos and such. And well, I was in one, and somehow all they're fans or whatever found me."

"Oh, so she's famous now?" Bella teased, her eyes looking me up and down in faux judgement. "I see how it is, I'll let Theo know that we better cancel our trip."

"What?" I gasped, bringing my phone closer to me. "What trip?"

"Did I not mention," she smiled. "We booked flights over for three months away- August."

I let out a loud, high pitched squeal, I louder groan from outside taking over. Footsteps neared my door, and my face grew confused, as I thought the three boys were out tonight.

"What the fuck is up with you?" Harry huffed as he walked into the room. Bella's eyes lit up, the sound of a male voice making her smirk.

"Nothing," I shrugged back. Harry clearly hadn't noticed I was on the phone, so he closed the door behind him, taking a sip of whatever alcohol he had in his hand, before dragging himself to my bed.

"Mate, i'm knackered," he huffed, placing the bottle onto my bedside table.

"I'll leave you to it," Bella eventually spoke up, which made Harry sit up awkwardly.

"Sorry," he started, scratching his chest. "I didn't, uh, didn't realise you were on the phone." I waved him off, his eyes peering over to take a look.

"It's Bella," I informed him, tilting the phone so he could get a better look at the girl on my screen. The boy's cheeks turned slightly red, so I nudged his shoulder in a teasing manner. "Bel, this is Harry."

"Ah, the famous Harry," she spoke with a smile. I scoffed, his head turning to me. "She talks about you all the time. Honestly, I don't know whether it's cute or sick."

"Do not listen," I told Harry sternly, his hands coming up as a surrender. "I told her about you one time."

"I don't mind," he shrugged, a slight slur to his voice. "Bit flattered actually."

"See," Bella continued. "Harry doesn't mind." Her eyes snapped to the top of her own phone, scanning before looking back to me. "Really sorry Ris but i've gotta go- i'll see you soon. Oh, and it was nice to talk to you Harry."

I managed to mumble a bye, Harry only giving a nod before the ended the phone. He groaned, his forehead landing roughly against my shoulder.

"Do not bother falling asleep," I warned, the boy only shaking his head. "I swear, I don't fancy sleeping on the sofa."

"Why'd you have to sleep on the sofa?" He muttered.

"Cause I don't fancy sharing a bed with you either," I told him. He shrugged, reaching to flick my cheek, before pulling a blanket further up his body.

"I'm not sleeping before you start a bitch fit," he confirmed. "It's just fucking boring out there on my own."

"Cute- you enjoy my company."

Harry scoffed, a slight snicker mixed in with it. "No. But you ain't leavin' anytime soon so I better start enjoying it."

I slapped the back of his head lightly, tossing him the remote.

"I'll go make coffee, because you won't get chance to enjoy it if you fall asleep in my bed."

-

wroetoshaw posted a story!

↳ reply from calluxcalluxyou better not be in bed in any way other than a friendly way bog

↳ reply from callux
callux
you better not be in bed
in any way other than a friendly
way bog.

wroetoshaw
never mate

-