𝟬𝟮

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
The three boys had left the morning after Id arrived, both Cal's taking part in what I'm assuming was a Sidemen video. Id been forced to watch their 'Tinder' video last night- actually finding it slightly amusing.

They'd only arrived back at around six in the evening, Cal (Freezy I've learnt is his nickname) rushing into my bedroom.

I gasped, hands fumbling with the towel around my body, the boy all but screaming while covering his face.

"Fuck, sorry." He rushed out. "I just need you to go with Bog for some drinks." I turned to look at him, slipping my dressing gown over me.

"Bog?" I questioned. "And drinks for what?"

He opened a gap within his fingers, peeping to see if he could look completely. After he'd realised he could, he dropped his hands, checking his phone before stuffing both of his hands into his jogging bottoms.

"Harry," He told me, looking over his shoulder. "We have people coming round for drinks. I've gotta edit quick and Lux- well, I don't know."

"Alright," I nodded. "Tell him i'll be like twenty minutes and then we'll go." Cal gave me a thumbs up, before leaving my room.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Harry was sitting on the sofa when I walked out, already ready for later. Cal had come back in telling me that people were coming soon, so I was all but forced to get ready.

"We're only going to Sainsburry's." He uttered, eyeing my outfit- a white dress, covered with an oversized leather jacket.

"I'm aware," I nodded. "But Cal said people were coming soon and I wanted to be ready in time."

Harry did nothing more than nod, leaving through the front door. He left it ajar, letting me slip through it, jogging to catch up with him.

"So," I started, walking quickly to keep up with him. The boy walked quickly for someone who wasn't actually all that much taller than me. "Why're people coming over? Is it a party?"

Harry shrugged, ruffling his hair before scratching at his chest. "Dunno. Probably so you can properly meet everyone."

"I see. Is there a lot of you?"

"Sort of," he spoke. "It depends on whether Cal's invited everyone or just people."

I gathered 'everyone' truly meant everyone. All of their friends, so I expect a house full. And last I knew, there were a lot of them.

"Exciting," I mumbled, attempting to keep the conversation live. Harry hadn't exactly been the easiest of folk to talk to so far.

"I guess."

"Do you not like parties?" I asked him. Harry shrugged again. "Are you planning on hiding in your bedroom?"

"Nah," He shook his head, the tiniest of laughs leaving his lips. "I'll be alright after a few drinks, there's just a lot of us when it's everyone and I'm not the biggest fan when I'm sober."

"I get you," I nodded in agreement. "Scary to think that i'll be meeting everyone for the first time."

"You'll be alright," Harry told me sincerely. The two of us entered the shop, him grabbing a basket and heading straight for the liquor isle. "Everyone's dead nice, it'll just seem like there's hundreds of us."

I let out a heavy breath, watching as he filled the basket with a few boxes of cans of beer, bottles of Vodka and Gins. I left him, heading for the fridge to grab a carton of Cranberry.

"Put it in the basket," Harry urged as we made our way to the checkout. I shook my head. "Iris man, it's a carton of juice, stick it in the basket."

"Are you sure-" I tried to ask. Harry rolled his eyes, grabbing it from me and making it the first item he scanned. "At least let me pay you back."

"Shutup."

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The trip there and back had taken us a long forty five minutes. The longest forty five minutes of my life.

Harry had dragged us to a corner shop on the way back, buying a smaller bottle of Vodka for the two of us to share first- 'confidence' he called it. He then dragged us into a takeaway, ordering a tray of chips for us to share also.

Harry swung the bag of drinks back and forward, taking a hefty sip from the bottle before grabbing a few chips to stuff into his mouth from the tray I held.

"Do you think he'll be pissed we took so long?" I hummed a laugh as we came to the hall of the flat. Harry shrugged, handing me the bottle.

"Fuck him," He spoke, urging me to finish the last swig. I did so, cringing just like the last sips id taken. I was definitely past tipsy, whether he was too- who knew.

I placed the empty bottle into the bag, Harry doing the same with the polystyrene tray. I looped my arm through his, head leaning against his arm. He hadn't stopped me, leading me to believe the alcohol had affected him.

"I think," I started, patting his chest with my other hand. "I should feed you alcohol more often, you've barely spoke a word since i've been here and now you have."

Harry snickered, shoving me slightly. I continued to grip his arm, his push doing nothing which then caused me to snicker.

"I think you're scary," he told me. I stopped, the boy coming to a halt too. "What?"

"You think i'm scary?" I laughed. The blonde looked at me confused, giving me a sharp nod. "I'm not scary."

"Nah. You're confident, obviously not scared to talk to anyone, it intimidated me."

I smirked at the small blush making it's way onto his cheeks. He noticed, rolling his eyes and instead dragging us further to the door.

"Do I make you shy?" I teased. He came to a final stop outside the front door. He looked down a short distance at me, before holding his middle finger up right in my face.

"Fuck off." And with that, he walked inside, music sprawling out into the hall, leaving me to walk inside quickly to keep up with him.