𝟭𝟮

𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙨
"You fancy a holiday Bog?" Lux asked from the lounge. He lay sprawled across the sofa, laptop resting on a pillow on top of him.

The three of us, along with Chip and Ethan had been planning a holiday for months, but the idea had never actually left the groupchat.

"Always mate," I nodded, making my way over to him. I stood behind the sofa, hovering so I could see what he was looking at on the screen. "Where abouts?"

"Thinkin' Greece or something like that," he told me, turning the laptop screen more towards me. "They're doin' deals and shit, might as well go now."

"Who you thinking?" I asked him.

"Us three, Chip and Behz probably," he said. "We've been meaning to book one for months."

I nodded in understanding, my eyes falling to the corridor leading to the bedrooms.

"What about Iris?"

"What about her?" He asked. "I mean, I wasn't exactly planning on asking her, but I suppose I could."

"Nah that's not what I meant," I reasoned. "Do you not think she'd feel a bit- I dunno- left out. Like, here on her own or whatever."

Cal sighed, I couldn't work out whether it was out of frustration or sympathy though.

"And do you think she'd fancy a holiday with five lads?" He questioned. I shrugged, "I mean, I could ask Behz if Faith would come."

"I just think she'd appreciate it," I shrugged. "You don't necessarily have to invite her."

"Nah you're right," he nodded, eyes continuing to skim the laptop. "I'll ask her when she's back."

"She's not home?"

"No," Lux shook his head. "Out with Freya or something, I dunno- I was half asleep when she told me."

-

Iris walked in a few hours later with shopping bags surrounding her. Myself, Freezy and Lux all sat at the table, surrounding the laptop.

"Perfect," Lux spoke up loudly, Iris's eyes snapping to the three of us. She looked confused, rightly so. It was rare you'd find the three of us around a laptop unless we were filming. "Come sit."

She didn't say anything, dropping the bags at the door before walking over. She sat on the edge of the seat, leaning over Freezy as Lux pushed the laptop towards her.

The villa that we'd decided on was on the screen, images filling it. Iris hummed, taking the laptop closer as she began scrolling through the images.

"It's cute," she nodded. "Spacious."

"Needs to be."

"Why?" She asked. "Are you going on holiday?"

I thought that was quite obvious, so I smiled lightly at her obliviousness.

"Yeah," Lux mumbled. "Us three, Behz and Chip."

"Yeah it's cute," she answered again. "Greece, nice."

"We were thinkin' you and Faith as well," Freezy told her. "Well, Bog was."

Iris looked towards me with an arched brow. I shrugged, ruffling my hair from beneath the hood of my hoodie.

"Obviously only if you felt up to it," Freezy went on to say. "We're not forcing you."

"I want to," she nodded quickly. "And Faith- she'll come right?"

"Assuming so," Lux said. "Behz is definitely coming, he said he's ask and mention you, so."

"Pass me the laptop," she spoke. She began scrolling back through the images, before stopping and spinning it so the three of us could see the screen. "I want this bedroom."

I snickered, "Course."

"What?" She gasped.

"It's pink," I laughed. "Course you want that one."

Iris only sent me the middle finger- before she squealed, "I'm going to facetime Faith right now! How exciting."

"Girls man."

Girls indeed.