𝟬𝟭

𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙚 𝙢𝙘𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮
Checking the time, 11:45pm stretched its way across my watch. I huffed, my plane being delayed by hours- myself now only just arriving at my brother's flat.

Unlocking the door, I was met with a tall boy- back to me with his own face hidden in the fridge. The carton of milk he held in his hand suddenly got placed back into the fridge.

He hadn't heard me yet, even after id closed the door and hung up my coat.

"Hello," I spoke, a smile etched onto my face. The boy jumped, fridge door slamming closed as he spun to face me, a scream falling from his lips. I snickered at the sound coming from him. "No offence, but you scream like a little bitch."

He brought his hand up to his chest with a heavy breath. "Who the fuck are you?"

Coming to sit upon a stool, I stretched my arm across the counter, nodding down towards my hand. "Iris," I told him, smile still on my lips. He hesitated, before slipping his hand through mine.

"Uh- Harry," He mumbled with a nod. I continued to shake his hand, Harry eventually pulling it away. "I still have no idea why you're here."

"Oh," I spoke up quickly, aware that I still hadn't mentioned why I walked into his flat. "I'm Callum's sister."

"I live with two Cal's," He shrugged, looking back towards what I'm assuming is the bedrooms. "Lux or Freezy?"

"I have no idea who they are-" I begin to tell him, the door to a bedroom opening suddenly- Cal entering the kitchen. "Cal!"

"About time!" Cal exclaimed, his arms opening to offer me a hug. I let out a small laugh, body falling into his.

I hadn't seen him in over a year- spending time away in France for a while. He squeezed me, arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

"My flight was delayed, I tried to call."

"Oh," Harry spoke up, slamming his hand against the counter. I turned my head to raise a brow at him. "You're Iris."

"I'm Iris." I nodded, giving Cal a final squeeze before loosening my grip on him. He made his way towards the fridge, grabbing a water bottle before nodding his head towards the bedrooms.

"I made Harry tidy the spare room for you, so God knows how tidy it actually is." Cal spoke up, snickering when Harry scoffed, walking behind to give the back of his head a small slap.

"It's spotless," He huffed, eyes pinned on me. "Changed the sheets and everything."

"Oh my!" I gasped, covering my mouth. "That's so sweet of you!"

Harry nodded with a smile, waving his hand for me to follow him. "I'll show you."

I gave Cal one last hug, before following Harry into the spare room.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The four of us sat around the dinner table, Cal having treated us to a Nando's.

"So you're from France?" Harry asked, pushing some rice around on his plate. "I'm confused."

"No, I'm English, from England," I stated. "I just spent a year in France."

"So you can speak French?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I had to learn. I moved in with two people- both French so it kinda helped."

"Cool."

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Liked by wroetoshaw, callux and others iris-mae LONDON BABY- joey tribbiani

iris-mae LONDON BABY- joey tribbiani

bella 😍

mattheo have the best time😘