Chapter 6: She is a Nobody

** She is a Nobody**

"Excuse me", Junang cut in dramatically, frowned while looking away and walked past June. Harshness was clear on his behaviour.

His mood shifted drastically. His pleasing smile vanished. A revolting rage coated his upper face while his lower face crooked when his eyes fell on Dae-Min.

"and you are?" completely ignoring June's pleading eyes, Junang extended his hands towards Dae-Min.

Dae-Min accepted his humbleness traditionally by bowing his head and shook hands with Junang. His astonishment sprung out of his tone.

His voice couldn't escape a raising joyful spirit, "I'm Dae-Min! Born and raised in Daegu, currently pursuing PhD in NIAS... We were in first row yesterday, you came twice,... it was magical, spellbound. It was beyond crazy." His smile wasn't leaving his face.

Everyone cornered Junang and his team mates. His smile had returned and transformed into relaxation; a ray of easiness flooded through his eyes as soon as he spoke to Dae-Min. Which artist doesn't love interacting with fans; especially when fans come from different parts of the world?

--

A sullen silence washed June from head to toe. Her smile had invaded her face. She was watching one by one of her team making a connection, admiring the angelic souls, utilising the moment by taking photos.

Bridget even was in physical touch with two of the Square boys beside her. Dae-Min was interacting in his own language with Junang whose anger has been dissolved and a shining layer was back on his face.

Only June was left out, standing alone, traveling her eyes around the room. She felt weirdly ignored and outcasted by Junang who interjected her while she was still delivering. Had she gone overboard or crossed a line? Has Junang thought her clingy? She can't figure out how had she offended her Lord again.

--

Dean who was neutral and least interested in the whole event, had his investigative eyes fixed on June the whole time. He had keenly observed how bizarrely June was overlooked by J and now she seems partially dead. Her face was blank, only a shadow of unstirred mourn remained.

Dean wrapped his arms around her and shook her a couple of times until she came around.

The 'Fame Kingdom' manager butt in to end their four minutes of heavenly session. The musicians and the students bowed each others, bidding good bye and making promises of meeting soon.

Dean pushed crippled June lightly to move forward, "Boss, shall we bid them goodbye too?".

He was still holding his Boss dearly, returning a small humble token of his affection and respect for her and remembering as for many other times, how dearly he had been consoled by June.

June filled her lungs with deep breath and walked towards Nam for a final good bye, "We will leave now, Nam!! You guys were amazing last night. Thank you for your time!". June smiled but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

Rest of them were leaving in orderly fashion while chirping like crazy.

When June strolled past Junang aiming to the exit, he quickly shoved his phone in Max's hand and whispered something in his ears in Korean.

Junang then quickened his steps to come by June's side to say something but Dean cut in, "Thank you, sir. It was a real pleasure. Looking forward to seeing you all again." And paused to see if June needed to have a final word with him. He tightened his arms around her and shrugged her shoulder to give her flaky confidence a heads up.

June lifted her doomed face to Junang whose eyes were already occupied at her, particularly at Dean's arms around her. His eyes stiffened just the way it had in the concert.

June did a bow and wrapped up in her lowest possible voice, "thank you sir for your time and patience" and hurried towards the exit.

A huge roll of hoots and scream filled the room by the fan girls who were waiting patiently outside. June could hear the screams of elevation in their voice. They are as electrified as she was a couple of minutes ago.

She felt a profound heaviness roaring inside her stomach, finally accumulated in one giant pain and exploded massively.

On the way out, Dean looked back at Junang over June's shoulder and to his utter shock, Junang's eyes were still fixed at June.

Dean let his irksome voice float in the air "douchebag"...

--

While getting back on main street, June struggled to speak and choked on her words. Leaning her head on Dean's shoulder, she asked blankly, "what's just happened there, Dean?"

Dean sighed, "It looked like he bowled you out. Guys tend to act like this for two reasons. One, if he is on a mission to avenge or.. he is genuinely interested in you".

The last line didn't reach June. Tears welled up into her big brown eyes. She felt a massive pain bottling up inside her. This was way too much to take.

Thousands of sufferings she would have endured but this was different. This was her heaven and it should have remained uncontaminated.

As a fan this was beyond casual and normal. She clutched her chest to control the towering agony. Why would an idol behave like this to a fan? The question harped in her mind thousand times.

--

Deprived from the reality, June felt she was fooled by a pair of angelic eyes which had thrown her into a pothole of rugged and conflicting emotions.

She was standing alone on a heap of false grief that was led by secret desires and deceptive longings. She was annoyed for no reason.

What had gotten into her that drove her way past mad and compelled welcoming resentments. Expressing an emotion is not wrong but diving into a falsity is a punishable crime.

She committed a sin that she shouldn't have committed. She bore a hope she wasn't permitted to. She believed in a fairy tale-esque that she should never ever have believed!

Who is she?

she is a Nobody!

***

** I would like to apologise for any grammar mistakes beforehand. Please don't hesitate to correct me when I do.**

Please like, share and comment. Every single word that you say, is a boon of blessing to me. Please help me to thrive on my writing.

Thank you 😊