"Oh." Finally catching on to what she's saying I encourage her to keep going. She gets up from her seat and squats down in front of me taking my hands in hers running the pad of her thumb across the top of my hand.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you and I hope you like me enough to let me take you out on a date tonight? I would like to get to know you more without the interruptions of friends or assholes, just me and you. So what do you say?"

Wait the Lalisa Manoban wants to take me? ME on a date?!? I guess I zoned out a little too long because Lisa knocks on my forehead. "Earth to Kim, you there?"

I shake my head wrapping my arms around her neck. "Yes of course!" I mumble into her neck and she hugs me tighter unexpectedly spinning me around in the air. "LISA!" I screech.

She puts me down grabbing my face while pushing some stray hairs out of my face. "Okay I have to get you home so I can get everything set up and you get ready."

"Well what time do I need to be ready and what do I need to wear?"I follow Lisa to her room while she gathers my clothes handing them back to me so I can change back into them.

"Be ready by 6 and wear something comfortable." She rushes out pushing me into her bathroom.

I get changed throwing her clothes in the hamper exiting the bathroom already seeing her dressed. "Didn't know you were in such a rush to get me gone." I tease.

"I'm just excited and want this to be perfect." Kissing my cheek she takes my hand leading me down the stairs.

We make our way to her car, Lisa opening my door for me in the process and head to my house. On the way there I asked about the plans for our date but Lisa wouldn't give me any hints what so ever.

She parks on the curb turning the car off. "What are you doing? I thought you were just dropping me off?"

"If I want to do this first date thing right then I have to ask your dad for permission." She shrugs unbuckling and getting out of the car. I followed her to my front door letting us in to see my parents on the couch.

"Hey Jenjen and Lisa." My mom greets us while my dad reads his newspaper.

"Mon and Dad, Lisa wants to ask you something." I move to the side pushing Lisa closer to my parents.

"Um Mr. and Mrs. Kim could I have the honor of taking your daughter on a date tonight?" Lisa looks between them rubbing her hands on her pants.

This gets my dads attention, laying down the news paper he stands up face to face with Lisa. I can see her physically gulp growing more and more nervous.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" He stands still eyeing Lisa down.

"Um I would like to get to know your daughter more sir that's all." Lisa glances at me and back at my dad.

"If you hurt her in any way you will-"

"Dad." I warn interrupting my father so he won't scare Lisa off before our date.

He turns his attention to me holding a finger up silencing my protests. "If you hurt my daughter in any way you will regret it. Now I do appreciate you coming here face to face asking for my permission to take my daughter on a date, which I allow. Her curfew is 11 p.m. and I don't want her a minute late."

"Yes sir of course, I won't hurt your daughter in any way Mr. Kim." Lisa shakes his hand and turns to my mom. "Are you okay with this too?"

"Yes Lisa." My mom answers giving her a light smile before turning her attention back to the TV watching some Kdrama series.