Hate To Want You

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

C O P Y R I G H T

Hate to want you copyright © 2020 by RynDier. All reserved.

Cover design © 2020 by RynDier.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any matter without written consent of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarities to real persons, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

D E D I C A T I O N

This book is dedicated to my dreams for coming up with this idea and all the movies I've watched and books I've read that helped along the way.

Also dedicated to my family for forgetting to close the door. Still won't read my books, so stop asking.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

E P I G R A P H S

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."

~Hitch

"Our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." 

~A Walk to Remember

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

S Y N O P S I S

Giovanni Pierce has been through it once before. Love failed him.

Nothing can convince him that love exists. Not since her. He's had his fair share of women but none of them made him feel the way Astrid Bloom does. All it took was one taste.

Astrid Bloom has had experienced all the jerks. She has also experienced all types of love and she was determined to find the one that was worth it all. Then she found Giovanni Pierce, her boss. One taste and they were hooked.

She wanted him.

He hated that he wanted her too.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

D I S C L A I M E R

There will be mature content in great details. If you are under the age of 16, I advise to steer clear but we all know you're reading this book for that main reason. The chapters labeled R contain R- rated themes and those labeled M contain Mildly rated themes.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

P L A Y L I S T

Justin Bieber- Let me love you

Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello- Senorita

Hailee Steinfeld- Starving

Ariana Grande- Leave me Lonely ft. Macy Gray

Phillips- Gone, Gone, Gone

Julia Michaels- All Your Exes

Shawn Mendes- It'll be Okay

Camila Cabello- Easy

⚫ ⚫ ⚫

S O C I A L M E D I A

Follow me: @RynDier

Instagram: umxxhi

Email: authorryndier@gmail.com