Family Talk (Chapter 17)

NO ONE POV: 

We could see Silver Fullbuster seated on the couch as he was out of his armor and wearing a regular clothes he was holding a cup of tea as he took a sip of it calming his nerve down as he was currently being glared at by Ur who was demanding answers and won't budge the kids aren't helping him as they knew not to get on there mother bad side. 

Ur (Sweetly): So big brother Silver are you going to tell me why did you leave suddenly without a warning and not even telling me about Gray being your son so I can be there for him much early in his childhood instead of having him to take all the...

Ur (Sweetly): So big brother Silver are you going to tell me why did you leave suddenly without a warning and not even telling me about Gray being your son so I can be there for him much early in his childhood instead of having him to take all the shit from that slut Psychic and that douche All Might. 

Silver: Come on little sis I just came back can't you be happy at least.

Silver tried to keep his little sister anger as he knew how it feels to be on the end of her punishment he knew that no matter how strong he is female always find a way to subdue them.

Gray: It's best you talk dad you know as well as I do what mom punishment is like. 

As Ur eyes glowed as she was cracking her knuckles managing to intimidate everyone in the room.

Silver (gulp): Yeah, That would be a reasonable well you see The hero commission has dispatched me on this mission to infiltrate an organization that calls itself Tartaros and claim that they are demons from the books of Zeref luckily the commissi...

Silver (gulp): Yeah, That would be a reasonable well you see The hero commission has dispatched me on this mission to infiltrate an organization that calls itself Tartaros and claim that they are demons from the books of Zeref luckily the commission didn't suspect anything as they thought it was the work of a quirk and told me since my magic work on them better then I have to infiltrate then eliminate if they pose to much danger and the one you fought at the USJ is there leader as they want to revive there master they call him E.N.D. The reason why I never told you is that it was sudden and I had a ship that takes me to there location so I didn't have the chance to say goodbye. 

Ur (sigh): That's a good reason but why didn't you tell me about Gray?

Silver: Well at the time you were coping with the supposed "Death" of Ultear so I didn't want to tell you this since I was afraid that you'd think I was rubbing it on you.