New Beginning (Chapter 2)

NO ONE POV:

Izuku had the best day he could ever ask for, just today he met the number 2 pro hero IceCreati who told him that he could become a hero something he always wanted to be told but that was not all he also found comfort in her, despite the small moment she felt like his own mother that he never got to have. Izuku also got to learn that he possess an amazing power that was lost to history "Magic" When he looked at the sight of destruction he caused when awakening his magic he was in awe and was extremely excited to train it and become strong, he was at first wondering how he is going to train it since he have no idea how he pulled it off but when she offered to train him he accepted in a heartbeat you would be an idiot if you decline an offer from someone who knows about your magic more than anyone.

Izuku was walking for the first time with a smile on his face despite being small it's still count as one, he got inside the house to see Toshinori, Inko and Izumi eating without Izuku but this time he wasn't sad or angry he just didn't feel the same towards them like he did back then he only saw them as people who gave him only roof on top of him for the past 6 years but they were never his parents, Izuku was pretty sure that Izumi wouldn't have gotten all this attention from her parents if she didn't have a quirk she was only seen for her quirk such a shame that she doesn't realize it, There is also a reason why Ur was Izuku favorite hero she unlike the rest of the heroes prioritize the citizen health above anything else which was shown when she went out of her way to bandage him from his injury that would have gotten infected if not treated quickly and she didn't neglect it she took care and time to bandage him and put alcohol to disinfect it. It's at this point that Izuku realize something Toshinori and Inko might have been his parents but they will never have a place in his heart like how Ur did, she is the first from outside that bothered to help him even comforting him which was something heroes neglect to this day even All Might despite the fact that people feel safe when around him he was always on the move and would never take his time to deal with the victim and there is also the fact that not all people getting comforted with just smile sometimes physical contact like Ur hugging him could make a difference than anyone would give credit for.

Izuku walked to his room and sat on his bed he brought the paper that she gave him and looked at the number and address, he was hesitant at first but he made sure to type it on his phone including her address in his contact. He then thought if he should send something or not but he didn't want to bother her given that she might be working right now so he decided to do it tomorrow. Izuku then slept after being exhausted all day until he woke up at midnight groaning he stood up and was thirsty and felt like he would need to eat as well he walked outside as to not wake his "parents" but was met with a light that hit his face he adjusted his eyes in the dark to see his "parents" room door slightly open with whispers coming being the curious child he is he went and peeked inside to see Izumi and Toshinori and Inko. Izuku could hear them talking but what shocked him was suddenly his "Father" Buffed up and turned to be All Might, Izumi made sure to cover his mouth as to not give his location and kept listening what he heard drove him to anger. All Might- Izumi, I have an offer for you? Izumi than said- Anything for you dad! All Might smiles and said- I want to give you my quirk OFA, It has been passed down from generation to another and I think you are ready to take on the mantle of becoming the Ninth User of OFA what do you say? Izumi gain a thoughtful look and asked- But what about de- I mean Izuku? He is quirkless after all! Izuku was surprised that she even considered him and didn't outright accept it, it's not everyday you get to be asked to inherit the symbol of peace quirk but what his "Father" said next hurt him more than once he said- Izuku haven't showed any hero quality so far and besides he was never my biological son, I'd rather have my daughter inherit it after all. Izuku was shocked he was just told that he is not related to All Might which made him relieved but sad at the same time. Izumi was shocked as well and asked- WHAT! then where is Izuku father? All Might sigh and said- He is dead! Izumi than take a deep breath and say- I accept your offer dad! All Might smiles and said- Great, meet me tomorrow at Dagobah Beach to started training your body even more so you can handle the backlash of the quirk now good night. Izumi than says- Thank you Dad for entrusting me with this quirk! All Might than smiles and said- No need to thank me you earned it yourself. Izuku then walked to his room having lost his appetite and decided that tomorrow will be the day he finally leave that hell hole who didn't appreciate him but first thing he needed to do was text Ur before hand.

Ur Fullbuster

Izuku Yagi: 12:15 AM

Hello, It's Izuku Yagi I am sorry to send a message at such an unreasonable hour but I wanted to see if you are available tomorrow. 

Ur Fullbuster: 12:22 AM

Hello Izuku, no need to worry I don't sleep much I thought you would decline my offer but yes you can come tomorrow early morning I already told my daughter and she is excited to meet someone her age, just make sure you come before 10 AM because I will be out doing my hero work.

Izuku Yagi: 12:25 AM

Thank you so much!

Ur Fullbuster: 12:30 AM

No problem Izuku but did something happen I don't think you would text me at night for this?

Izuku Yagi: 12:32 AM

Today was very confusing I learned something that my parents hid from me for 6 years and learned that my supposed father could've helped me in my dreams but he instead chose my sister who bullied me.

Ur Fullbuster: 12:35 AM

That sucks, If you want to tell me then don't hesitate!

Izuku Yagi: 12:37 AM

I'd prefer we do this tomorrow since it's kind of a long story.

Ur Fullbuster: 12:40 AM

I see, well Good Night Izuku make sure to sleep well.

Izuku Yagi: 12:42 AM

Good Night Ur-san!

UR FULLBUSTER POV: 

Ur was happy when Izuku send her a message, she considered this a test to see his will if he is going to take the offer or not but she expected no less from him, She didn't understand why she felt attached to this kid like she should protect him and could only sigh as she look towards a picture of a tall, well-built man. His eyes are black and so is his hair, which is kept short and styled into a number of spiky strands pointing backwards with some prominent spikes topping his forehead; his thin sideburns reach down to the stubble covering the majority of his chin. He has a sharp face, marked facial features and slight wrinkles below his eyes, as well as a long scar extending from his hairline to his lower left ear. Both of his ears are adorned by silver-colored earrings, consisting of a ring with a little chain ending in a cross pendant. She then said- Big brother, why does that kid remind me of you could he be your son maybe tomorrow we will get to see if this hold true.

 She then said- Big brother, why does that kid remind me of you could he be your son maybe tomorrow we will get to see if this hold true