Heritage (Chapter 3)

Silver Fullbuster: "The only thing I consume... are the souls of Demons."

NO ONE POV:

Izuku woke up really early the next day to see his sister gone including his parents, he assumed they left to do there thing with Izumi going to meet with her friends while Toshinori and Inko would go do there hero work since I connected the dot and knew that if Toshinori is All Might than Inko is the number 10 hero Magnetic. I then remembered last night conversation between both Izumi and All Might so I went to there room to find answers. I don't understand why hide this from me. I looked at every corner of the room but there were nothing out of the ordinary but there was one last place I never checked. I move there bed to see a carpet which was odd for someone to place I removed it to see a hidden compartment which I smirked in victory and opened it. The compartment was deep and I found a lot of things first was a letter, armor, book and photos and a necklace. 

I took the letter and surprisingly it had my name on it which was Izuku Fullbuster and I opened it to see the following

Dear son,

I don't know if you heard about me or not but my name is Silver Fullbuster and I am your father, If you are reading this letter than that means I either died or had to go away to keep you safe from my enemies that I have accumulated over the years because of my magic "Ice Devil slayer" but I will probably be dead it's not that I want to leave you but I have been getting old and my skills have gone rusty over the years I was with your mother Inko Midoriya because I wanted to make her happy and mainly to hide about my magic for her safety and for yours. There is a lot I want to tell you and that is I am extremely sorry for being away from you and not able to provide the love of a father you deserve I hope if Inko were to ever fall in love again that your step-father would provide you that love. I also wanted to name you Gray Fullbuster since Gray was once a name of my ancestors who made quite a name for himself and since Gray was uncommon name and kind of unique but your mother was persistent on naming you Izuku so I gave up in her demands. I told Inko to show you this letter when you are at least 8 years old where you are older and can read and I hope she show you this letter and not hide it since we did have a small fight when I had to go away to keep both of you safe and she didn't understand what she want to get herself and yourself into. As you may know from the name of my magic I slay demon which means I dealt with demons a lot who were created so we separated I hope she understand that I only cared about her. 

I have a little sister called Ur Fullbuster she doesn't know yet about you because I kept it that way don't get me wrong I don't hate her but she just recently lost her daughter and I didn't feel like rubbing the fact that I have a son in her face when she lost one. Inside this compartment I placed magic seals to protect it from getting destroyed or falling on the wrong hand only you can access everything I owned including my fortune that I've accumulated over the years and how to awaken your magic keep in mind magic users are quirkless but don't give up and always know that I am here for you, I am sure you possess the ice devil slayer and ice make magic if you train them enough you can even make everything snow or freeze and nothing can stop you. Inside the compartment there is a book on how to activate your magic and how to use my magic in case if my sister were to die or you couldn't meet her but if you met her then show her the second letter and don't read it because there are a lot of things that only a sibling can talk about that you are not old enough to know unless she allows it. Also there is my armor were I used to wear back when I was a hero called "Absolute Zero" I was the former number 1 hero before All Might debuted you can have it for your hero costume if you ever decide to become a hero. There is also my necklace that I loved to wear a lot I want you to wear it, it is a lucky charm. There is also an album were there is pictures of both of us together and photos of me and my sister I want you to have them as a reminder of who you are. You are Fullbuster and we never give up no matter what hardship we face so raise your head high and always know that I will always be proud of you.

Your loving father

Silver Fullbuster

Izuku reading the letter couldn't stop the tear streaming from his face but it was quickly contorted in anger that his mother hid this from him because of a quarrel between both of them she not only neglected him but took away the one thing that could have helped him years ago but now he calmed down and opened the album to see baby pictures of him with his father, his father with some friends and his father with Ur He couldn't stop the smile on his face as he watched each photo.

Izuku then took everything to his room and made sure to lock the door he brought the biggest duffel bag he have and placed everything that belonged to his father inside but not before wearing the armor which was big for him currently but he found it cool and removed it once more placing it in the duffel bag and left to Ur location. 20 minutes walking he arrived at the location and found a house with Ur sitting outside the place had a lot of snow and was still snowing (Don't ask me how).

Izuku then said- Hi Ur-san! Ur looked at Izuku before smiling towards him and said- Hello Izuku how are you doing? Glad you can make it come sit down with me unless you want it inside

Izuku then said- Hi Ur-san! Ur looked at Izuku before smiling towards him and said- Hello Izuku how are you doing? Glad you can make it come sit down with me unless you want it inside. Izuku shakes his head and said- I don't mind the cold and please I'd like you to start calling me Gray that was the name my father always wanted me to have. Ur was wide eye at the name which I noticed I then placed my hand inside the duffel bag and brought a letter and handed to her when she saw the hand writing she almost fainted she then ask- That handwriting! Izuku then says- Read the letter and you will understand I don't know what's written inside since I found them today and since he told me not to read them since it has to do with siblings. Ur started reading the letter before she broke into tears and grabbed Izuku into a hug and started placing kisses on his face and said- I am very sorry that I wasn't here for you years ago! Izuku then said- It's okay, you didn't know that I even existed. Ur then calmed down and said- Please tell me everything about yourself! Izuku started explaining everything from before he was diagnosed as quirkless to after he was diagnosed as quirkless. If Ur was angry before now she is full blown pissed mainly because it's her nephew that got hurt because of Inko who she saw as a sweet women but she was a stupid women who got to full of herself. Izuku also told her about what he heard last night about OFA and she laughed and said- You have even something far better than this so called OFA, you could freeze All Might and shatter him on the ground but I don't recommend that. Ur than held Izuku hand and said- Now come inside, I believe I have to introduce you to my youngest daughter. Izuku nodded excitedly and said- Yes!