Lost and Found (Chapter 8)

NO ONE POV:

It has been a month ever since Ur gained custody of Izuku by threatening Toshinori and Inko with releasing secret information which didn't give them any room to argue and the process of custody transfer was a success. Izuku couldn't be any more happier to be around his mother and two amazing girlfriends who supported him although one of them took her stalking to new levels but she was tamed. Aldera was now history as it was shut down and the teacher who took part in bullying were quickly arrested and those who watch and didn't do anything had there teaching license revoked and had to take another classes to regain it, Izuku could remember the day it all went down. His mother, principal Nezu and Aizawa and Gran Torino went inside the school and screams was the only sound that could be heard from school before the teacher were found transported to the hospital with severe frostbites and broken bones. 

Izuku could be now seen walking deep in the forest one morning trying not to wake up anyone but he did leave a note in case someone looked for him. He was walking until he noticed that there was a girl who looked to be older than him by a year or two She was a pale-skinned woman with dark purple hair and brown eyes and shared a lot of similarities towards Ur his mother.

Izuku could see her glaring towards his house and had a bad feeling so he asked- Hey! The girl looked towards him and was shocked that she was found out Izuku asked- Can I help you? The girl than said- Nothing, I don't need your help

Izuku could see her glaring towards his house and had a bad feeling so he asked- Hey! The girl looked towards him and was shocked that she was found out Izuku asked- Can I help you? The girl than said- Nothing, I don't need your help. Izuku asked- If you want shelter I don't think Mother will have any problem with that. The girl seem to be angry and asked- Mother? Izuku said- She isn't biologically my mother since she is only my aunt but she treated me more better than my own biological mother. She seem to calm down a little so I said- But if I have to say something you do look familiar to her, your resemblance are uncanny it reminds me of her deceased older daughter. The girl was shocked and said- What do you mean deceased daughter? Izuku said- I don't usually tell this to anyone but I feel like I can trust you but she told me her daughter was born with a lot of power inside her that her body couldn't handle it properly so a friend of her suggested a place that specializes in this type of problem but later they told her that her daughter was dead and that there were no remains, she used to cry every night while holding her daughter clothes. The girl was silently crying as she said- but how? they told me that she abandoned me? Izuku said- Say what now? The girl took a deep breath and said- My name is Ultear Milkovich and They told me that my mother abandoned me because I was a disappointment to her. Izuku was honestly shocked before he smiled brightly and hugged Ultear and said- Mother have been crying every night to sleep because she thought she failed you but now that you are alive maybe you can bring her to smile more again. Ultear started crying harder as she realized that she was never hated and was never abandoned so Izuku held her in his arm and walked towards the house. Ultear said- Wait, what are you doing? Izuku smiled- Bringing you back to home. Ultear said- But I don't know If I am ready? Izuku said- Trust me!

10 minutes walking they found the house, opening the door he was greeted by a worried Ur who said- Gray, where have you been? Izuku said- Sorry Mom, I went to train outside but found something you might like. Izuku places Ultear down and when Ur saw her she started tearing up and said- Ultear? Ultear looked down with tear in her eyes and said- Yes mom! Ur pounced on her older daughter and started crying as she took her daughter scent and said- Ultear, it really is you, but how they told me you died. Izuku said- They lied to you Mom, they were interested in her high level magic and wanted to use her so they lied to her and told her that you abandoned her. Ur was enraged and said- THEY DID WHAT? Ultear started crying and said- I am sorry mom for thinking that you would ever abandon me. Ur calmed down and went to calm her distress daughter by this time Yukiko came down and saw the scene of her mother hugging an unknown girl that look like another version of her mother so she asked- Gray, what's going on? Izuku sigh and said- I found her while walking outside to train and turn out to be your older sister Ultear Fullbuster. Yukiko was shocked and said- What? How? Izuku said- They lied about her death just like they told her that she was abandoned. Yukiko was enraged but calmed down and than forwards and said- Hello, My name is Yukiko Fullbuster I've always wanted to meet you Big sister. Ultear looked up and open one of her arm gesturing her to come into the hug which Yukiko ran towards her older sister for a hug. Izuku smiled at the beautiful reunion and took a picture while they were oblivious. Ur wiped her tears and said- Gray are you going to stand there watching us, come join us. Izuku smiled and joined the family hug. They stayed like this for a half an hour before Izuku said- mother how about you and big sister go sleep together I am sure you have a lot to talk about. Ur said- Good Idea Gray! Ur than dragged Ultear through the house towards her room and she hugged her daughter to her chest the whole day.