Ur-Sensei (Chapter 12)

NO ONE POV: 

Class 1A

It has been a day ever since Gray has finally started his first day at UA and things have been going quite well as he was heading to his classes along with Yukiko, Ultear and Juvia they were quite happy and eager for today last class as they will have there mother as there heroic teacher instead of All Might and Psychic which brought great joy to them. Opening the door of the class they were greeted by a few students like Uraraka, Kirishima which they responded with the same before getting seated. Gray relationship with Iida was not going well as yesterday he have been rather annoying when it came to his Fairy Tail guild Mark which is a family heirloom from his ancestor. Izumi along with Shoka and Katsumi attempted to talk with Gray but they were out of luck as Juvia, Yukiko and Ultear were not going to let them even get near him and released all of there bloodlust scaring them away. Present Mic was seen walking inside the classroom with a wide smile. 

Present Mic: HELLO EVERYBODY, IT'S PRESENT MIC SENSEI HERE AND I WILL BE TEACHING YOU ENGLISH CLASSES NOW LET'S START WITH GRAMMAR!!

Present Mic classes was the definition of boring as Gray had to resist the urge of removing his clothes as it was getting hot inside the class, The class ended with Gray walking towards the cafeteria to eat with his girlfriend they met Lunch Rush who made them a lot of food mainly because he knew about Gray childhood and wanted him to be well fed which Gray greatly appreciated. 

Lunch Room: 

Ultear: Isn't it great, Mother is going to be our heroic teacher. 

Gray: Well it's better than having both All Might and Psychic be our heroic teacher.

Juvia: Juvia want to know how Principal Nezu allowed them both to teach at UA. 

Yukiko: He is the symbol of peace so he get away with a lot of things.

Juvia: Juvia wonder what she will teach us. 

Gray: As long it's challenging us then I am fine with anything. 

Class 1A

12:00 PM

Yukiko and Ultear nod as the three of them knew there mother teaching method and sigh as they just wish it could be more challenging to them. Walking to the class they got seated as the class was extremely eager for there last class which was hero class 1O1 some people wanted All Might to be the teacher which greatly annoyed us but we knew who is going to be our teacher as we had a smile on our faces, not 2 minutes later the door opened normally as Ur walked inside the class with everyone being in awe. 

Momo (awe): IceCreati the number 2 pro heroine. 

Kaminari: That is awesome. 

Ur: Quiet! I know this is exciting but we don't want to waste time so I will get to the point we will be having a battle training and it's this day that you people get to wear your own designed hero costume. 

Everyone cheered loudly as the cases started coming out of the walls, Ur let them cheer as they are still kids but that doesn't mean she will be merciful she then cough getting the attention of the class once more. 

Ur: Now I know you people are extremely excited and you have the right for that but be mindful of the time as time is of the essence so now stand up take your cases which have your seat number and go meet me at ground beta