Quirk Assessment Test(Chapter 11)

NO ONE POV: 

Gray was seen walking to UA with Ultear, Yukiko and Juvia they had a smile etched on there faces as they are going to there dream hero school they knew that they were in UA as they have passed the written test and they dominated the practical test so it will be stupid if they got rejected and they don't think there mother will take it nicely. 

Walking towards the gate they could see some students talking with each other which they assume would be there upperclassmen, Gray hoped that he could go to 1A without being noticed but luck wasn't on his side as most girls stared at him with lust...

Walking towards the gate they could see some students talking with each other which they assume would be there upperclassmen, Gray hoped that he could go to 1A without being noticed but luck wasn't on his side as most girls stared at him with lust in there eyes and the boys were in a mix of proud, jealousy, lust towards his girlfriends which pissed him off but the girls glared at them releasing bloodlust making them turn around. 

Ultear (sigh): Hormonal boys!

Gray (sigh): Hormonal girls! 

Both looked at each other before they bursted into a laughter as both of them have agreed on something they then walked towards a door that read "1" which they assumed to be a door for first years getting in they walked the floor of the school as they have to a lot of turn which annoyed Gray a lot along with the girls with How Nezu throw his money on long halls to torture students. 

Gray: Why does Nezu like to torture student with long halls I wouldn't be surprised if he want to turn the school into a maze.

Yukiko (sigh): I feel you Gray!

After many excruciating turns they found themselves in front of a massive door which had "1A" written on it, Gray sigh once more at the huge door as he knew for a fact there is nobody with that size that can come in here. 

Ultear: Is he trying to intimidate the students because he is.....a chimera! 

Juvia: Juvia know that Gray-Sama can beat anyone even this door can't stand a chance against my beloved. 

Gray (sigh): Thanks Juvia!

Juvia was happy as she happily grabbed his arm placing it in between her breast before they opened the door to the class looking around the class they could see that it is divided into groups of people with of course the Bakugo's being there arguing with the same kid that he froze in the auditorium for being stuck up the conversation was quite interesting to say the least as the Bakugo's were threatening the blue hair kid by crushing him which didn't go well with him

Gray walked along with his girlfriends to there seat he noticed a purple hair midget starting at his girlfriend and the midget found himself staring at death as Gray didn't hold back at the bloodlust making the grape midget shake in fear before he passed out getting seated with Juvia being behind him, Yukiko being in front and to his left was Ultear. The blue hair kid noticed them but kept his distance as he knew not to mess with Gray after the stunt he pulled in the auditorium and knew that Gray doesn't have any problem leaving him 6 feet underground. Gray could obviously sense Aizawa outside and knew that his uncle doesn't like time being wasted.