Devil Slayer Magic (Chapter 9)

NO ONE POV:

It has been 2 month so far with only 6 month remaining before the entrance exam, This 2 month were by far the best for both Ur and Ultear and Yukiko although Yukiko was less excited than Ur since she didn't know much about Ultear except the stories so she didn't know how to react although she did welcome her older sister warmly. Ur was extremely grateful for Izuku finding her missing older daughter although Izuku denied the credit of finding her since she was actually spying on them and she confessed that she was Ur missing daughter but Ur still thanked Izuku and rewarded him by teaching him new spells as a way of thanking him since she knew Izuku like to be knowledgeable.

At the beginning Ultear was somewhat locked in the house and monitored although it annoyed Ultear she understood where her mother coming from since She was missing from the age of 4 and she returns at the age of 16 all well so she'd obviously start being paranoid to lose her again. Ur and Izuku didn't take it nicely when they first heard about Brain the one who Ur gave Ultear to hoping that he'd be able to cure the crazy amount of magic residing inside her tiny body so when Ultear relayed the whole story, Ur and Izuku found themselves marching towards The Bureau of Magical Development but they found it destroyed apparently Ultear unconsciously destroyed the lab in there little experiment.

Ultear has started to develop feelings for Izuku a long the way she admired his dedication, his compassion and love for other, He was caring towards her even when her mother was away at work of course, she also felt close towards him due to the te...

Ultear has started to develop feelings for Izuku a long the way she admired his dedication, his compassion and love for other, He was caring towards her even when her mother was away at work of course, she also felt close towards him due to the terrible childhood they both suffered,  Ur noticed the sign and she could only sigh and smile as she thought- He takes more from his father than I imagined, I guess all I could do is support them and whatever they choose. Ur then supported Ultear in her confession and approved of Izuku since she knew how he treated Yukiko and Juvia and how loyal he could be since she did see the girls who attempted to get with him but he rejected them although he could've worked on how he rephrase it since sometimes he can come out as rude but the girls would always love the tough guy act so it's only added fire on the already raging fire.

Ultear of course started training as well along with Izuku and Yukiko and they were extremely surprised to see her able to do Ice Make Magic with her capable of performing Ur spell although it wasn't at the same caliber, Ur was overjoyed that she ...

Ultear of course started training as well along with Izuku and Yukiko and they were extremely surprised to see her able to do Ice Make Magic with her capable of performing Ur spell although it wasn't at the same caliber, Ur was overjoyed that she can pass her type of magic which was static magic onto Ultear while Yukiko specialized into Dynamic Ice make Magic and Izuku specialized into static ice magic and slight Dynamic ice make magic. Ultear of course introduced her new magic that she learned which was "Ark of time" and explained why she learned it which was that she wanted to rewind time to before she supposedly been abandoned and that she felt jealousy towards both Izuku and Yukiko because she thought she got abandoned for being weak that of course broke everyone heart but the one most affected by this was Ur since she hugged her daughter even more and cried a lot and swore painful death to Brain when she find him.