Final Day at Aldera (Chapter 6)

NO ONE POV:

Today was just like any other day for Gray Fullbuster formerly known as Izuku Yagi he was walking to the school like everyday but this day was different he not only will be gaining custody by his mother Ur but he will also be leaving This trash of a middle school that allowed him to be discriminated and bullied for being quirkless which is something he won't tolerate this day since he will be showing his supposed quirk and by beating the so called big 5 which consistent of his step-sister Izumi Yagi daddy and mommy little girl, Shoto Todoroki, Shoka Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo and Katsumi Bakugo. Izuku was extremely excited and wasn't worried in the slightest of missing his study since he was already advanced academically.

Izuku is now 15 years old his most prominent feature is his spiky black-colored hair. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular which is something that gained him extreme lust from all girls at school. his most consistent pieces of clothing are his necklace, which resembles a sword with a stone in it, a metal bracelet and a chain which is attached to the belt loops on the right side of his pants, Izuku also gains a tattoo symbolizing the devil slayer Magic on his right arm.  

Izuku days so far was the usual which was stares of lust from the girls who none of them have the guts to approach him to ask him out because of both Shoka and Katsumi jealousy which Izuku find extremely hilarious to watch when girls pretend to fa...

Izuku days so far was the usual which was stares of lust from the girls who none of them have the guts to approach him to ask him out because of both Shoka and Katsumi jealousy which Izuku find extremely hilarious to watch when girls pretend to fall at him just to get to feel his upper body some felt ballsy and tried to go for his lower part to check his package which Izuku would remove there hand before they make contact. Izuku has started his cold persona where he would shut the girls off (Kind of how Gray react to Juvia) Which despite his effort only made them hornier because they liked him being rough with them.

Izuku was sitting in the class not caring anymore he have stopped taking notes on other heroes a long time ago knowing the result which was a destroyed notebook, last time he was extremely frustrated when they burn one of his hero notebook that he took around 2 years to write in so far but luckily he had already memorized everything in the book like his name so he didn't need to write anymore that's one of the reason why Izuku studied at home advanced stuff so he doesn't bring anything with him except water, pen and other necessities if there is an exam even though they will just sabotage his exam. 

The teacher just walked to the podium of the class making everyone quiet down, The teacher was an average man who look to be around his 30s or 40s he had yellow hair and brown suit he stood looking at all the bored student with both Katsuki and Katsumi had there legs on the desk swinging the chair but Katsumi would often sneak looks at Izuku who was not really caring much which surprised her while Shoto was looking at the window not really bothered with the teacher speech, Shoka was also pretending to not really care but she was sneaking glances at Izuku rubbing her legs seeing his cool and nonchalant demeanor and Izumi was sitting looking at the teacher bored.