UA Entrance Exam (Chapter 10)

NO ONE POV: 

9 month have finally passed with a lot of things happening in Gray life with him finally getting free from his Ex Middle school that allowed him to be tormented to him having his custody moved to his aunt Ur Fullbuster who he started to call her mother and to finding Ur missing older daughter Ultear and having them reconcile after 12 years of being separated and finally he got a grip on his demons slayer form as he can tap into it willingly but he rarely used it. 

Now we could see Gray walking in casual clothes along with Yukiko and Ultear and Juvia who  held one arm most guys were glaring daggers at Gray as they were jealous that a guy like him have three hots girls it also didn't help that Yukiko was the spiting image of her mother that some fan mistook her for her mother. Finally arriving at the gates of UA they walked inside and were met with other students from different Middle school. Gray then saw his tormenters walking in front of him as he sighs. 

Gray: can't this day get any worse. 

Yukiko: You know they are on thin ice right now so if they do something extreme they will lose there place here or any hero school in general. 

Gray: Glad they are, at least it will hold them back from doing something stupid unless they want to get blacklisted.

Juvia: I will beat those romantic rivals. 

Grays sigh: Juvia you know that we are dating right so why would you even call them rivals to begin with. 

Ultear: She is just worried that they will try something on you to take you from us. 

Gray smile as he brought the three into a hug and kiss on there lips.

Gray: No worries, Like I would ever fall in love with my tormenters. 

The three girls smiled happily as they all marched to the auditorium were they will take there entrance exam.  

Inside Auditorium: 

Gray could be seen accompanied by his three hot girlfriends and sat in four seats far away from his tormenters as he didn't want to get angry and kill them since he hated them a lot for claiming that he is there property months ago. They sat in silence as they observed each and every student out there and none of them had really much presence to them. After a few minutes of everyone settling in there seat the light shut down as Present Mic walked out with a big smile and I knew he will be a major pain in the ass.

Present Mic: HELLO EVERYBODY, CAN I GET A HEY!!

Everyone remained silence making Present Mic sigh.

Present Mic: TOUGH CROWD! Now today you rocking boys and girl will be doing the practical test were you will have to destroy 3 robots.

Sadly for him present mic couldn't continue as a blue hair kid interrupted him by raising his hand present mic couldn't decline him.

Present Mic (ask): Yes examiner number 142, what is your question?

Blue hair kid (Stood up): It says here that there is 4 robots but you only mentioned 3 if this a misprint in UA materiel than this school should be ashamed we are exemplary students we expect the best from japan most notable school a mistake such as this won't do and you the Dark blue kid with 3 girls around you, you had the same uninterested look and are fooling around with those 3 girls if you are not serious about this than leave.

Gray got pissed as he raised his hand and swiped it making to his right as the blue hair kid turn into ice, Everyone was shocked and some shivered in both cold and fear.