Sweet Home! (Chapter 15)

NO ONE POV: 

Gray was seen sitting in the bus that was leading them to the USJ facility he was currently sitting next to Yukiko, Ultear and Juvia while Ur was seen next to Aizawa. Everyone was talking about there quirks and what they will possibly learn in the USJ.

Tsuyu: Yagi I always speak my mind but your quirk it's similar to All Might.

Izumi heard this and couldn't help the cocky grin on her face which was noticed by Ur, Aizawa, Gray, Ultear, Yukiko and Juvia who had disgusted look towards her as they knew what she will say. 

Izumi (cocky tone): Well it's because he is my Father!

Tsu (shocked): You're All Might daughter!

Kirishima (manly tear): That's so manly! I am jealous, my quirk isn't flashy as yours or Bakugo's and Todoroki's and Fullbuster's. 

Izumi was going to say something horrible to the guy which Gray knew full well and he didn't want to give her the pleasure of putting someone down like she did for him. 

Gray: Then work hard!

Kirishima: Sorry I didn't hear you Bro!

Gray: I said work hard, Your quirk can be both offensive and defensive many people would die for a quirk like that so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. 

Ur: He is right Kirishima your concern should be on how to improve yourself not how flashy you can be. 

Kirishima (manly Tear): Thank you Gray-Bro and Fullbuster-Sensei! 

Aizawa: Hey, Hey were here stop messing around.

Everyone: Yes sir!

Getting out of the bus they were met with the pro hero thirteen as Uraraka and Izumi were fangirling at having the space hero 13 in front of them. 

13: Hello everyone, I have been waiting for you and I can't wait to show you inside.

Everyone (except Gray and his group): This is going to be so Awesome! 

Walking inside the USJ everyone was in awe at all the disaster ground that was created to train them in every situation

Kirishima: Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park.

13: A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm e.c.t. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters I call it the unforeseen simulation joint but you can call it USJ.

Everyone (Thought): Just like universal studio Japan.

13: Excellent, before we begin let me just say one thing well make it two think possibly three, four, five.