Forty-nine

One and a half weeks later

New World

You are stroking his bare chest gently in his sleep. It is moving up and down rithmically, his heart is pounding calmly.

You smile at the sight of his face.

How can I love you this much?

His mouth is a bit opened, you removed his shades.

He is always so peaceful when he sleeps.

-Doffy. I have to go back now. -you whisper.

He opens his eyes slowly and yawns, turning to you. His strong arms tighten around your body as he pulls you closer, pushing his lips to your temple.

-You just came.

-I was with you whole night long. -you sigh but bury your face to his fragrant, soft skin.

-We can be together as much as you want soon. -you smile, gently kissing his chest. Doffy growls a little from your touch.

He pulls you up and catches your lips, pushing you against the wall. The raw heat of his body makes your breath stop for a second. His hand travels under your shirt.

-Doffy, it's almost morning...

-Do I look like I care? -he chuckles and pushes you up a bit to reach your chest.

You moan a little under his touch as he starts to pull down your clothes.

But you stop his hand in the last moment and leave the sofa. You turn back and leave one last kiss on his forehead.

-I have to go back. We don't want fuss on the last day. -you smile. He pouts a bit, but just for a second.

-You will make this up for me, woman. -he chuckles and winks at you, pulling back the coat on his body.

You roll your eyes and leave him there, stepping back to the corridor.

Law brought us back to the New World as we asked, using his submarine. But he banned Doffy from sleeping -or not sleeping- with me.

You make your way to the kitchen to boil some water for a tea.

After they helped me to get into Impel Down, Rosinante went to meet up with Law. He talked with him secretly on our way to the prison, using a Dendenmushi he got from Viola.

He didn't want to tell me because he had hard time with Law anyway, to make him understand the whole situation. He used his power, so I couldn't hear that they talked at nights.

And Rosi also asked me where I want to go after freeing Doffy. This is how they reached Sabaody. Law had enough time to turn back from Zou and came back while we were on our way too.

Corazon got a bed in Law's room and they decided that I have to sleep in that place too.

Doffy got place in the dining room on a sofa to be "far enough" from me.

But since he can't sleep without nightmares if I'm not around, I sneaked out to him every night.

You rub your sleepy eyes a bit and pour the tea in a mug that has polar bear pattern on it.

Probably Law's.

-Let down your hair, [Y/N]. His bites are all over your neck. -steps in Rosi, shaking his head reprovingly.

You blush and do as he said quickly.

-I will get you a scarf or something before Law wakes up. -smiles Corazon, sitting on one of the chairs.