Six

You can't sleep until the morning because you rouse when something pushes the air out of your chest, your lungs burn to fight for oxygen.

You do your best to crawl away, but you can't move an inch, your muscles numb and useless.

The huge man rolled in his sleep, now covering you like a blanket.

Your head is laying next to his. You can't breathe nearly at all under the weight. And Doflamingo is still sleeping so calmly, with a slight smile spread on his lips.

And you bright red, feeling every part of his body on you.

He's so fucking close.

You have only one-one free arm and leg. Coating them in Armanent, you try to hit and kick him, but can't find space wide enough to use the power needed.

You feel his mesmerizing scent, his breath tickling your ear softly.

At least you can breathe.

Doflamingo snorts in disapproval when a punch reaches his back but he doesn't wake up, only his head moves closer to your cheek.

Your eyes unconsciously find his slightly open lips.

You feel that unexplainable heat radiating from every cell of his body.

This is when you have enough of this shit, and without any other idea you bite his shoulder.

And the precious pearl of lunatic psychopaths wakes up and rolls down of you right away. You barely manage to catch your breath at the edge of drowning.

I've won like three seconds before he understands the situation, and chops me up with his strings, or crushes my skull.

Great job, (Y/N).

You couldn't just die in peace.

-WHAT THE FUCK?! -Doflamingo yells at you as he sees you in his bed. This is the first time in your life you see him losing control over a situation.

He has blue eyes.

Even in this dark, so bright.

And before he continues he picks up his sunglasses, as he had heard your thought. Then he turns back, his forehead is full of tickling veins from the anger and confusion.

But your power reveals one more emotion: abashment.

He forgot to block you, as he probably did until this moment.

And this is just way too much for your almost-dead, already fed-up-born self.

You're not that one-sided, Doflamingo.

And it frightens me.

You stand on the bed before he would continue and shoot him with his pillow out of pure annoyment, not caring about the dangerously increasing chance of your agonizing death in the near future.

When it falls, it reveals Doflamingo's traumatized face.

Is he blushing?!

-YOU BETTER SHUT UP, IT WAS YOU WHO ALMOST DROWNED ME! -you shout, seeing him hiss and pressing his head with both hands as he tries to process your attitude.

Challenge accepted, but mission impossible.

His mind fills with deep consternation and you feel your brain cells committing suicide one by one.

Truth to be told, you're close to joining them.

-I know, okay?' -you whine and start your way to your "room", swaying your arms in the air hysterically. -I'm going back to my cage, put on those handcuffs, and at least I can avoid feeling your fucked-up emotions.