Seven

Doflamingo leads you back to the lower levels of the palace. You do your best to avoid his gaze, his scent, his looks.

Until he gets bored and turns to you with a sudden question.

-Do you love your brother? -he asks with a strange shadow on his face. You shiver a bit as your memories come back about Violet.

I mustn't forget to thank her properly one day.

-Yes. Even though I haven't seen him for many years, he is still my brother. I will always love him.

-Crocodile did many cruel things. -he smirks. -That guy is nothing better than me.

-But he is still my brother. -you repeat.

Suddenly the tall man stops. You walk straight to his legs, and basically bounce back. You hear him murmuring something.

-Auch! What is it? -you growl. Doffy turns to you.

He crouches down to be closer to your face. His usual smirk is nowhere to be seen and it scares you.

-Do you trust me, Dowly? -he asks with a serious expression.

-Not really.

I mean, not at all.

-But you are clever enough to not betray me, aren't you?

Well, not really.

-I am. -you say and try to look reliable. He sighs and grabs your arm, pulling you back to the staircase. He hides your eyes again like yesterday.

-There is something I want you to do before we go to your training. -he says.

You hear someone in high heels approaching.

Doflamingo continues, but not to you. -Dellinger.

-Yes, Young Master. I thought you are going to train the new member.

-I have something to do before. I'm going to the lowest level.

-I prepared those who you wanted for the torture.

-Good.

No. Please no.

And you hear Dellinger going away. You turn your head in the direction of Doffy with your covered eyes.

-What did he...

-You are talking to the wall, Dowly.

Shit.

-But what torture?! -you shout pissedly, trying to free your arm.

-I will take care of it, it would be rough for you right now. You will have another job. If you will do it right, I will give you a proper place to sleep instead of the floor.

How benignant reward.

But only if it's not your bed.

(...)

When he removes the strings from your eyes you find yourself in a huge, domed underground hall.

Many cells open from it, so probably it's the prison of Dressrosa. At first everything is very noisy, but when the people notice Doflamingo deadly silence spreads.

He smirks a little then turns to you.

-Go and find the 761st cell. It's in the fifth block, the ones with full iron doors. -he orders and gives you a little key.

You silently nod, trying to reach him with your power. There is something different and you can sense it.

He is hiding even more than before.