Eighteen

Later the day, in his cabin

Doffy spent the time with sorting the documents, with you in his embrace.

There was only one time when you looked over his arm to glance at the papers, but he easily turned your head back right way with a smirk.

So he doesn't want me to know anything.

But you don't try it again, just fall asleep listening to the rythm of his heartbeat.

After around three or four hours you wake up to a knock on the door.

-Come on in. -murmurs Doffy and you rub your eyes, leaving his arms. You are already on your feet when Baby 5 steps into the room, carrying a box.

-I brought everything, Young Master. -she says happily and Doflamingo stands up, taking the package over.

-Thanks.

Baby 5 smiles brightly, then leaves. Doffy places the box on the table and opens it. You stay on the sofa.

-Do you know how lonely is she? -you ask, stretching your numb limbs.

-What? -he lookes at you. -She is a member of my family.

You shake your head. It doesn't matter now. Doffy sighs and lets it go. He throws something to you from the box.

You catch it, finding dark blue high-waist jeans and a loose white shirt with much less buttons than what you want. But it's still much better than your current dress.

-We will arrive soon. -he smiles. -I asked Baby 5 to buy you some clothes while I took you to Crocodile.

-Can I get a... bra too? -you ask carefully.

-She didn't buy one. -Doffy laughs and you sigh. You didn't get back your own clothes on that island, and this dress with pants is not that much.

You turn around and take it down. You feel his gaze on your bare back.

It doesn't matter, he has seen me changing clothes once before.

And I'm not ashamed of the slave mark.

-If you don't want me to help with them, get those clothes on already. -he chuckles.

You thrill, quickly putting on the shirt.

-It was a joke, Dowly. You will be part of the family after all. I won't touch you like that. -he smirks. -Until you ask for it.

-You have terrible sense of humour! -you yell and get the trousers too, tucking the loose shirt in.

You hear as the crew on the deck is preparing to dock.

-Did we arrive? -you ask, turning back to him, trying to hide the deep cleavage of your shirt.

-Yes. -Doffy smiles and comes to you, pinching your chin to make you look at his face.

-I hope you are ready. If you want to become powerful, the road will be hard and cruel. Especially for someone with your Devil Fruit. I won't spare you from the pain, because you need it to improve.

If I will be stronger, I will be able to do what I want.

If you train me to be stronger, Doffy, one day there won't be any wall which could block my power from understanding who you really are.

-I'm ready.

(...)

Only the two of you leave the ship and he guides you to a little town.