Eight

-What?! -shouts Rosinante, dropping his jaw. -Does Doffy know it?! And how are you still alive then, you survived the disease?

You wipe your tears again, but they are coming back. You drop down your katana.

-He thinks I'm Crocodile's sister. And I... but why do you think he's dead?! -you scream, and blood starts flowing as your nails rip your skin when you clench your fists.

Rosinante's terrible feelings come to the surface and you tremble under their weight.

The darkness inside you grows a little alongside the cold in the world.

-Doffy told me a few years ago, when he found Law.

You freeze.

-Years ago? -you whisper to the ground and hide your eyes with your bloody hands.

-Yes.

-Then he is alive! Doflamingo lied to you! -you laugh and cry at the same time, jumping to hug the tall man who you just met. He is clumsy enough to let both of you fall on the ground.

His spell disappears for some reason because you can hear the slight sound of the prisoners.

Rosinante starts crying too, you feel his true happiness. He wants to ask something but the sounds from outside stop again.

-This isn't me. -he whispers instead and jumps up, so you fall on the floor.

He grabs his blanket and try to clean the blood from your face, but you push his hand away.

-It's okay! I will handle it.

Rosinante hugs you one last time. -Thank you. After all these years, just thank you... We have so much to talk about, [Y/N]. If you will have a chance, please come back!

-I will. -you cry.

The man sits back on his bed, and makes his smile disappear. You grab your katana just in time when the door bursts open and Doflamingo comes in, with his usual smirk.

-Time to go Dowly. -he says, acting like his brother is invisible. You suffocate your own emotions as you turn to him.

-Let's go. -you answer and put your katana in his sheath so your hair hides your face until you leave the cell. You close the door behind you.

What the hell will I say to Doflamingo, after all this?

Without better idea, you look up at the huge man smiling. In exchange, his grin dies immediately.

You quickly block your own ability, because you just don't want to know what is happening inside him.

Not like I would be able to sense it anyway.

-Why is your whole face bloody, what did Corazon do?!

Don't tell me you are worried, you pink tree.

Probably not.

-Who's Corazon?

-DON'T ACT LIKE AN IDIOT TO ME! -he yells and turns back to the door.

-No! It was my fault. -you stand in his way. His face is angering dangerously as you oppose his will.

You grab his hand and try to pull him away from the 761th cell.

What the hell am I doing?! Too much things happened in a few minutes.

Not like you can move him even a centimeter.

-Oi, what are you doing? -he grumbles, but at least stops. Your brain is working so hard to find a solution.

I can't let him know about Law and about my talk with Rosinante.

Vice [Doflamingo × Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें