CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

(I Month Later)

Luke's POV

Today is the first time that I'm seeing Michael since the wedding. You're probably wandering why and it's because we spoke on the phone a few days and we figured things out and apologised to each other for everything so now we are on speaking terms.

When Calum and Ashton found out that I was speaking to Michael again, they thought that it would be a good time to start focusing on the band again. We all agreed and we are starting band rehearsals again today for the first time in like over a year.

I was just about to walk out the door when Charlotte came running up to me.

"Daddy don't go!" she screamed.

"I'm only going to uncle Ashton's house. I'll be back later" I said.

"Can I come? Pwease?" she asked with a pout. How could I say no to that face.

"Yeah ok, but you better go and ask mummy first" I replied and she ran off with a huge smile on her face. I chuckled at her cuteness and walked back into the kitchen .

I poured myself a glass of water while I waited for Charlotte.

Then she came running into the room.

"Daddy, mummy said I can go" she said putting her shoes on.

"Alright then, let's go. BYE KIARA!" I yelled as we left the house.

We got into my car and I buckled Charlotte into her car seat.

When we arrived at Ashton's, I struggled to get Charlotte out of the car because she was jumping and down with excitement so it was hard to undo her seatbelt.

"Charlotte could you please sit still" I demanded. She sat down in her seat and stared at me.

I unbuckled her and picked her up. We made our way over to the side gate of Ashton's house and walked into the backyard. As we neared the entrance to the garage, I put Charlotte on the floor and we tip toed the rest of the way.

I stopped walking just as we got the door but Charlotte kept going.

"Uncle Ashy!" she squealed as she ran up to Ash and gave him a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Hey Charlotte" Ash said, picking her up and sitting her on his hip.

I walked in at the point and Ashton smiled when he saw me.

"Hey man" I greeted.

"Long time no see" he joked.

"Dude, I literally saw you on Tuesday and today's Thursday" I laughed, shaking my head.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and saw Calum walk in with his mouth full of ice cream.

"Uncle Cal!" Charlotte squealed once again, causing Calum to jump and drop his bowl of ice cream.

"You're cleaning that up" Ashton commanded and I laughed.

"I want some ice cream" Charlotte whined.

"Well, you heard the little girl. go and get her ice cream" Michael spoke as he walked into the garage and engulfed Charlotte in a hug.

"Hi" Charlotte greeted shyly.

"Hey baby girl" Mikey replied, before looking over at me and smiling. I smiled back and walked over to him. He placed Charlotte back down on the ground and gave me a bro hug.

"Hey man" I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Lukey pukey" he replied, causing me to laugh at his nickname.

Calum came back in and handed Charlotte her bowl of ice cream and then went a cleaned up his ice cream that was still in the doorway.

"Shall we get started once Calum is ready?" Ashton asked and we all nodded.

I'm actually excited today because this will be the first time Charlotte sees me and the guys perform as a band.

Let's see if she likes our music.

* * *

Band practise finished and Charlotte and I were on our way home.

"Daddy" Charlotte spoke, breaking the silence.

"Yes baby girl?" I asked, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Can you teach me how to play guitar when we get home?" she asked and I laughed lightly.

"I don't think so chicken" I replied.

"Why not?" she asked with a frown.

"Because you're still a bit young and I think the guitar would be bigger than you" I said, causing us both to laugh.

I pulled up in my driveway and got out of the car.

We walked inside and Kiara wasn't home. Oh well. I took Charlotte up to her room because she was yawning. I gently placed her in her bed and tucked her in. I walked into my room and found a note sitting on the bed with a red rose stuck to the envelope.

I walked over and picked it up, reading the elegant font that was marked on the front of the envelope.

Dearest Kiara...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2 more votes abd 4 more comments and then there will be a new chapter! MUCH LOVE <3 <3 <3)