AOC : Not Normal P. II

ابدأ من البداية

"Yeah, I'm guessing Lisa told you what happened?" I ask and they nod. 

We change the topic after they notice I'm not really in the mood to talk about it right now. We finish talking at about 3 in the morning so we all go to bed. 

Next Morning

I wake up and open my laptop checking all my emails from yesterdays workday. I am sitting at the kitchen table still in my pjs eating some cereal. I hear footsteps so I look up to see Jisoo walking in rubbing her eyes. 

"Hi unnie, what are you doing up?" I ask quietly since it's about 8 in the morning. 

"I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." She says and grabs a bowl pouring herself some cereal. "Aren't you jet lagged?" 

"Yeah but I have to get this done." I say referring to my work and she nods.

I click on an email and it's the 'okay' email from 'Celine' and from YG to use Lisa as a model. 

"Yay!" I say quietly cheering and Jisoo looks at me confused. "I got the approval to use Lisa as the model for my collab with Celine." 

"Nice!" She says, "When are you gonna do one with Dior so I can work with you too." 

"Soon unnie, I promise." I say. 

I look at the email again and see Celine also requested me to model with Lisa. I email them back agreeing to do so. I get a call and I see it's Alex and I don't answer because I am in a good mood right now. The phone stops ringing and Alex gives me a text saying, 'I'm coming'. Well that's just great. I hate paparazzi. I just turn my phone face down and continue working. I dove into my work and finished by 12 which was when the rest of the girls woke up. 

"Lisa!" I say and she jumps at my sudden loudness. 

"What?" She asks. 

"We're modeling together!" I say and she cheers giving me a hug. 

"YAY!!" She says making me laugh. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Do you have anything to do today?" I ask. 

"I have to just pick some stuff up from the mall." She says. 

"Oh I can go for some shopping." I say and the other girls agree. 

We all get ready and Lisa wanted to match so we are both wearing long coats with hers being black and mine white with the same pair of matching heels. We walk out the door and head to the van. We arrive at the mall about 10 minutes later and have their security with us. We enter the mall and Lisa and I are holding arms as we enter the first store which is Bureberry. I didn't find something I wanted but I definitely to notice to some clothes and may change my decision later. We walk into Tiffany's and Lisa's and Rosé's attention got taken leaving me alone. As I was looking around I ran into someone and almost fall but they catch me. I look up to see Tiffany Young.