Chapter 1

Micah in the M.M.

Hi mama.! I smiled walking into my sister room.

Uhun you using that cute I'm your favorite I want something voice.! Majesty said laughing sitting up.

Can I use yo car pleaseeeeee.! I begged.

Awww hell Naw.! Nope, bye.!

Please, I'll get on my knees I'm begging you.?!

Micah why do you want my car.? Didn't mommy give you her benz truck?

Yeah but.!!! Hear me out you got a brand new straight off the lot Bentley.! I'm just Tryna stunt.! To the party tonight pleaseeeeeee.!

I get straight A's and I've been accepted to 5 colleges one of those being Harvard I deserve my car.! And I am not gonna let you crash my car or anything crazy!

Dude I'm not gone crash it.!

Uhun nope get out.! Better ask dad for one his cars.

Selfish ass hell.! I said kissing my teeth and walking out her room slamming her door.

What she say.? Machi asked.

Brah she said no.!

Damn......mommy going with daddy to do business tonight soooooo you thinking what I'm thinking.?

Let's take her lamb shit we can be back by three.?!

Shit sound good to me.! Make sure Majesty ass sleep before we leave out.! He laughed slapping me up. I went to my room and he went to his. I got in the shower and thought about what I was gone wear tonight to this party.

Me and my brother was some fly muthafuckas and always snuck out to parties. My parents was always fuckin or my dad was always gone doing business til about 6am.

I decided I was gone wear some all black jeans and a black button up silk Louis Vuitton shirt with my all white Louie shoes. I just got a fresh line up today so I know I was about to look good as fuck when I got dress.