𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖?

Bright's P.O.V

"M-Me?"

Win was shocked to hear what I said. I smiled at him and nodded at his question.

He had tears in his eyes and I hugged him rubbing his back to calm down him. He cling on to me tightly embracing me and asked, "How c-come? I-I don't re-remember saying y-you anything like t-that." He said stuttering.

I pulled him and faced him. I smiled and cupped his face. Placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Do you remember when you asked me to play guitar when you were small?" He asked and he shaked his head left and right  saying No innocently.

Flashback

(18 years ago)

"P'Bright.....P'Bright....." 4 years old little Win called his lovely P', his bestfriend.

Being called Bright turned to look at his bestfriend. "Yes Bunny....what's the matter?" He asked gently to the bunny boy and smiled at him.

"P'Bright.....can you play this?" He asked innocently and Bright looked over the picture Win was showing him.

He denied. "No.... bunny I can't play it."

Listening to it Win's face became gloomy  and he looked down at his lap.

"I like when P'Bright sing to me.....can you learn this and play for me? P'?" He said nd asked Bright.

Bright smiled and pulled him closer to him and encircled his one arm around Win's shoulder.

"If my bunny wants me to play it for him then I'll gladly learn it and play for you. Even sing while playing." Bright said and Win beamed showing his bunny teeth.

He got up and started to dance. "Yes yes. My bestfriend is best. Love  you P'Bright." He said with glee and hugged Bright.

Bright chuckled and said, "Anything for you Bunny boy....love you too."

They both played under the shade of the tree and Bright made his mind to learn that instrument.

End of flashback

"You started to play because of what I said?" Win asked being astonished.

I nodded and smiled. "Yess...my bunny boy. Since that day I loved music and guitar so much because you love to see me playing guitar and sing for you." I said.

He smiled showing his bunny teeth. I coo at his smile and adored him so much.

"Thank you for considering my wish." He said and I nodded. "Anything for you baby." I smiled and said.

But soon my eyes landed on my hands and for the first time I cried because of my hand. "When m-mom broke my f-fingers I lost it there. I-i was so hurt not just because m-mom broke them but also because i-i couldn't play guitar f-for you again. I was so devastated at that moment." I let out everything I felt.

Win embraced me and rubbed my back. And whispered in my ears softly, "It was in the past so leave it. Now you are recovering so you will be again able to play it.....for me."

I nodded and faced him. He placed a soft peck in my lips and smiled gleefully.

He bent down in one knee and fished something in his pocket. And out came a beautiful velvet colored box.