𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

Bright's P.O.V

I blinked as the beam of sunrays fall on my face. I looked around and last night's encounter with Win and his mom dad came in mind.

A smile plastered on my lips and I turned my head to my side to see his angelic face sleeping in my arms.

He is so flawless and soft. I was admiring his face when I found that he scrunched his eyes as the sunlight fall in his eyes. He scooted closer to me and burred his face on my face. Awww that's cute.

I stroke his hair and slowly he opened his eyes and beamed at me. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Good morning baby....." I said. He came closer to my face and pecked my lips.

"Morning to you too....Brightty..." he said nf hugged me. I held him in my arms and we fell in a complete silence.

I was caressing his hair and arms. He looked up at me and sat on my lap making both of us sit on the bed making my back rest in the headboard.

He encircled his hands on my neck and u held his waist. And he sat comfortably on my lap.

He didn't say anything just stared at me. His eyes shows many emotions. Love, longing, sadness, pain, and lastly the fear of losing. I hugged him as his eyes started to tear up.

"P'Bright.....yo-ou hate m-me right?? I left y-you w-ithout even saying a g-goodbye to yo-u." He sobbed and said.

I felt like my heart was squeezed hardly. I can't see him crying like that. It aches my heart.

I pulled him to face me. He was looking down and I put a finger on his chin to lift up his head. Our eyes met. I held his chin and kissed him. It was a torrid kiss just full of love. Slow and assuring.

"You know I might felt abit bad that you didn't meet me before leaving but never think that I'll hate you. I only have love for you in my heart since you were born. And I know you had your reasons to leave me. My mom told you which you can't disobey. And you didn't want me to be away from my parents because of it. So you took that decision." I said as I broke that kiss.

He just sobbed more. And burred his face on my chest again. "P'.....were you in pain too?? Did your mom said some bad things to you?" He asked and I chuckled abit at his cuteness.

Even he was hurting to he thought of me. Ohhh!! How I'll not love this boy. He always thinks of others first. Even when he is pain.

"Yess...I was in pain not because mom told me something but because you left me. I wanted to see your face after I woke up but you weren't there so I felt sad and I cried." I told him and kissed his head.

I was thinking of taking him for a date today. So I don't want him to think much.
"Winnie......would you like to go on a date?"
I asked and he faced me.

A smile came in his face and he nodded his head like a child. I chuckled and carried him to the bathroom and made him sit on the bathtub.

We bathed together in the bathtub and fortunately we didn't end up fucking each other.

Once we were ready and went out.

"So....ready for a romantic date baby?" I asked with a sincere smile.

He nodded. "Yess...Brightty I'm always ready."

I smiled and ushered him to sit in the car and I went to the drivers sit. He acted so cute and I'm missing my Bold Win....its not like I don't like his this cute side, it actually suits him since childhood but the bold Win is something I love alot. Anyways I love him whole. Any way he is.