𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉

'Aunty, why he is not saying anything?', the 4 year old baby boy asked his Aunt Jennie about the cute new born baby in the crib who is silently sleeping.

'Bright, Win is sleeping and he can't say anything now because he doesn't know how to speak baby.' , Aunt Jennie said to the small boy who is just curious about the boy in front of him.

Jennie and Luna are best friends since their high school days. Since then they started to plan about their future and their children and all. They always do things together. They have many things in common and their bonding is really strong.

Bright is Luna's son and the new born baby is Jennie's son. They hope that these two cute boys will be best friends just like them.

'Mom, when Win will grow up I will always protect him as his elder brother and best friend.', Bright said to his mom when his mother was preparing him for his school. Luna smiled at her son and said, 'Ofcourse my baby, I know you will always protect Win at any cost because you love him ,right?' Bright smiled widely and eagerly nodded his head , 'Yes, mom ,I love him so much. His is just so cute.' He giggled and his mom just smiled at her son.

'Mom, can we go to Aunt Jennie's home today?' Bright asked his mom. Luna smiled, 'Okay baby, we will go to Aunt Jennie's home today.' Bright jumped in joy cause he will be seeing his small buddy Win. 'Okay bye mom!' Bright said and ran out of the house to his father who will take him to school.

'Hey buddy, you look so happy. What's the matter?' Bright's father asked him. He smiled and said, 'Mom, said she will take me to Win's home today.' His dad smiled and said, 'That's great! So ready for school?' Bright nodded and went inside the car. His father buckled the seat belt properly on Bright and they both drove to Bright's school.

Jennie was busy in the kitchen when the door bell rang. She asked her husband, David, to open the door. As soon as David opened the door Bright just ran inside the house as it's his own house. All though Jennie said him that he can come and go whenever he want. He ran to his Aunt and hugged her. His aunt kissed him on the cheeks and he made a face. 'Ewww!! Aunty I told you i don't like kisses on the cheeks.' She laughed and said, 'Oh honey, I'm sorry. I forgot.' 'Its okay!! Is Win in his room on the crib?' Bright asked. She nodded and Bright ran to Win's room .

As he went closer the room he slowly tip toed and entered the room keeping in mind not to disturb the baby. He went closer and saw that Win wasn't sleeping . He was playing with the rubber toy. 'Hey champ, how are you?' Bright asked as he slowly held Win's hand. Win smiled and said, 'P...P...P'Bai....'

18 years later

'WINNN!! YOU!!' Bright shouted at Win while running after him because his dear Winnie cut his guitar pick into half and now running for his life from Bright.

'P'Bright!! I'm sorry I didn't know that we can't use it if its cut into half. I thought we can just share it and no need to buy a new one.' Win said as if what he did wasn't something bad. Bright caught him and head locked him and scolded, 'What I said before that don't touch something that is related to my guitar? Huh??' ....Win struggled and loosen Bright's grip on his neck and entangled himself. He faced Bright and show his innocent face and said,
'SORRY!! Please don't be mad. I'm sorry.' He apologized and held his ears and kneeled down in front of his best friend.

Bright felt a pang in his heart and pulled Win for a hug as he saw that Win's eyes were already watery. Win again apologized and said, 'Sorry. I won't touch anything that is related to you.' Bright faced him and kissed him on his forehead and smiled.

'P'Bright.....' Win called.

'Yes, Bunny' Bright responded

'I always see that there is something about the guitar and music in your life but can't figure it out. Its something different, like you see it as an escape from the world.' Win said as he was wondering what was so important about it.

Bright nodded and just smiled.

Bright and Win were getting ready for their classes as the semester will start. Today was Win's first day as a freshman in University and its Bright's last year there. They drove to University and now they were in the hall where many freshers and old students were present.

Everyone's eyes were in these two handsome boys as they walked passed them. Bright found a sit for Win among the freshers and ushered him to seat there. Win obliged and sat down. Bright then went to the area where his friends were there.

Mike and Lee saw him at waved at him. He smiled and hugged them. 'Hey mate!! That's your best friend and lover since childhood.' Mike said to Bright and waved at Win. Win waved back and smiled as he knew Mike and Lee were Bright's close friends since middle school. Bright glared at Mike when he heard the word 'lover' and Lee just giggled at his friend's expression.

Bright was about to scold him when the Head came and asked them to keep quiet.
'So as you all know today is the first day of this new semester and I'm glad to see the freshers as they all will be a part of this University soon. I hope the seniors will treat them nicely and the juniors will respect them . With this I would like to conclude and best of luck for your future.' He smiled and went down the dice.

Win was just wondering where to go when a boy and a girl came to him tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled. 'Mind if we check we have class with you or not.' Win smiled and handed his routine to the boy. The boy smiled and said, 'Let's go we got most of the subjects together'
As they were about to leave Win turned around and saw Bright was already smiling at him. Bright nodded as to assure him that Win was doing good and waved...Win smiled and went with his new friends.

Win thought it wasn't a bad start of the day and smiled at the image of Bright smiling widely at him. Yes he love his best friend so much and ofcourse more than just a friend.
| (• ◡•)|

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ💚☀️🐰