𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂

Win's P.O.V

We went to meet Aunt Luna to the asylum the next day. When she saw her husband she started to cry. Begging to take her back. But when she saw me and P'Bright, she started shouting saying we are disgrace and disgusting.

P'Bright broke down to see his mother like that and ran out of there. I followed him and saw he was sitting under a big tree sobbing like a small kid.

My heart ached and I went to him and embraced him. I tried to comfort him and slowly him calmed down.

"Baby....look at me. Calm down ok. Calm down. I'm there with you. Just beside you so don't think that you did something bad. She is not ok so we can't blame her. She is not in her right mind. So stop crying and come with me ok?" I said and he nodded and tried to get up.

I took him far away from there to the sea. When we reached there he back hugged me
and placed his chin in my shoulder.

I leaned to his embrace and held his hands. Standing there in the seashore felt so soothing and calm. The sound of the waves was just like a melody. I slowly caressed his injured hand and my eyes teared up but soon it stopped when P'Bright spoke.

"Winnie..... Thank you for bringing me here and I'm sorry you have to see this quick side of me." He said with a tone that felt like he was insecure.

I turned to face him and cupped his face. I kissed his forehead and smiled timidly.
"You don't have to be sorry ok.....I'm your boyfriend and bestfriend so I can see any side of you. Be it sad then I'll be your shoulder to cry or be it happy then I'll be with you to feel the happiness. No matter what I'll be there with you." I said and kissed him firmly.

He broke the kissed and smiled. Oh that beautiful smile of him.

"Never knew my bunny was so good in comforting people." He winked and I just chuckled. "Really? I thought I was worst to comfort people." I said and showed him my legendary bunny smile which he love so much.

"You are the best. Best in every way. My best love." He said but I frowned. What he meant by his best love.

"Your best love? You used to love someone before me?" I asked and he just smiled. " No ...you silly boy. What I meant was that you are my best thing that ever happened to me. My best love which I'll never experience in my life again or even in next life. You are the most cherished person in my life. I love you Metawin." He said but that Metawin caught me off guard.

He never calls me with my full name. The way he said my heart started to pound. This guy never fails to flatter my heart. I smiled shyly and buried my face in his chest.

"Aauu....my bunny is shy to be called Metawin. Huh?" I said teasingly and I just hissed. He chuckled and held my tighter. I embraced him with full of love and admiration.

We spend the evening in the seashore sitting in the sand. The sea and the beautiful evening sky was the witness of our love. I felt complete and loved in every way. 

6 months later.

"Yes ....do it like that Bright. Yes good." The doctor said and examined P'Bright's hand.

I smiled at him and he returned me with a nod and a timid smile.

"So.... Sir. He will be okay right?" I asked the doctor. He nodded and smiled. He handed me a file and said, "Win....he is almost okay now. Just few more months like more 4-5 months then he will be again able to play his guitar." He smiled at Bright and the smile he had in his face made me coo at his gesture. He glanced at his hand and the caressed it slowly assuring him everything will be okay.