𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

Bright's P.O.V

"Winnie....baby...listen to me ok. It wasn't your fault at all. Don't start blaming yourself.  It was a mere accident....and it was ju-"

"MERE ACCIDENT!! Really P'....you think it's a mere accident.  You broke your hand and now you can't play the guitar which was the most cherished thing in your life. And all this happened because of me. I am the reason P'Bright....I'm the reason that you can't play anymore....I'm the one in fault. I AM!!" Win cried and snapped at me.

He was crying so hard that my heart ached and felt like I'll lose him again. He will again leave me. I can't bear that anymore. Not going to happen that.

I held his hand slowly and kissed them. "Baby.....listen to me first ok. Yes it's TRUE I can't play now but I'm recovering on it and I'll be able to play again." I said and he cried but still it wasn't that bad after I told him that I'm recovering.

I continued, " Moreover it is not at all your fault. My fingers were quite ok when I woke up but after knowing that you left me and gone far away .....I lost at that. I punished myself which led to probably ruin my fingers more."

Win was shocked and he stared at me wide eyed. He moved backward away from me. And cried.

"P'Bright.....its still because of me. If I wouldn't have gone this would not have happened right? I should have stayed with you even if your Mom wasn't agreeing our relationship... I should have stayed by your side. I-I am neither a good bestfriend nor a boyfriend....I g-got scared and left you. I was scared t-that you will lose your only f-family .....so...so- I left." Win cried sitting in the sand burying his face in his knees.

I went to him and crouched down and hugged him. He was still crying. And mumbled "I'm sorry....Bright".

"No ....Winnie ....don't be sorry ok. It wasn't your fault at all. You did that because you loved me. You want me to have my family. My mom dad which was something you thought I should not lose. But the most important thing you forgot at that moment was that you are my home. Without you how can I live? I can never Win. Never."

Win lift his head and cupped my cheeks. He pulled me closer and kissed me. It was a slow and sloppy kiss. Just full of assurances and love.

We pulled back and he fell in my arms. He wasn't sleeping but was just leaning on to me. I slowly made him stand and he slowly and carefully clenched my injured hand and kissed the knuckles of my hand. I smiled at the small gesture.

I pulled him to our suit and made him sleep. He leaned on to me and held me tighter as if not at all letting me go. We fall asleep at that position.

I was the first to get up in the morning and I saw Win was still clinging on me. I brushed his hair from his forehead and kissed him.

He blinked and woke up slowly. "Morning baby..." I said. He smiled and hugged me.

"Morning to you too.....Brightty." I said and we got ready to go back to Win's parents as we will be returning to Bangkok.

Yes. Bangkok. I was able to pursue Win to go back to Bangkok. And in bangkok something is waiting for him.

We made to the airport direct and met his parents. His mom hugged me abit longer and asked me about my fingers and hand and about Win getting to know about it. I glanched over Win who was talking to his Dad though I know he heard what his mom asked.

"Mom....I told him. He was shocked and shattered at the same time as he thought he was the one in fault. But actually he isn't at all. It was someone else who did it and I can't even imagine she did it." I said and hanged my head down.