𝑹𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅

Bright's P.O.V

"I'm sorry.....Win"

I apologized because I didn't want it to end like this. I was planning on giving him a promise ring and that bitch came up and kissed me....on front of everyone. Now how will I give Win the ring. He will again leave me.

I cried hard and hugged him tightly. But he entangled himself and let go of my embrace. He looked at me but I was too scared to look at his beautiful orbs.

Win held my hand and took to the only big tree in the ground and made my sit down in the grass beside him.

I still wasn't looking at him and was just staring at my lap. Tears streaming down like rivers and just won't stop. He will leave me now.

"P'....look at me." Win said but I didn't look up. "Bright.....look at me naa" I still couldn't look up. But the next he did stunned me.

He pulled my face and kissed me. Tear drop fell from his closed eyes and he broke the kiss. I thought he will never kiss me again.

He wiped his lips and said, " Now her trace is not there in your lips. They are mine now." I was just blankly looking at him. So does this means he will not leave.......

"Yess. I'll not leave you. I know what you are thinking so stop that and looked at my hand. Its painting after slapping that bitch.

I don't know I should cry because he isn't leaving me or laugh at his childishness. I thought of the later and held his hand. I kissed them and slowly massaged them.

"But why you cried?" I asked because I don't know what was his reason to cry.
I don't see anything bad that will me him cry.

"It was because of....you." He said and I froze. "M-Me.....??" He nodded his head and his eyes started to water again.

"You didn't trust me and thought I'm gonna leave you. I disappoint me P'. How can you think like that? After all this months. You still think I'll leave you like last t-time. Why Bright? Why?" Win cried and I feel guilty to think like that.

He is correct. How can I think like that. Win loves me and I know he will never hurt me. But why I thought that.

Tears started to fall again and I cried, "I'm sorry....Win. "I'm really sorry I shouldn't have think like that. I trust you. I really do. But at that moment and got the same feeling of losing you a-again. I'm s-sorry. I'm not a good man for you. I think we should stop dating. Yess it will be good for-

*slap*

Win was fuming. He looked at me with angry eyes. " HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL ME TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!! I TOO DO HAVE A HEART BRIGHT!! I LOVE YOU TOO!! AND BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW...DOES MEAN  WE WILL BREAK UP FOR THAT!!
Win yelled at me and I was shocked. This is the first time he yelled at me.

He was breathing heavily. I held him in my arms and patted his back.

"Bright.....h-how can you think that....I-I know you have a h-hard time to trust me  be-because I left you but it doesn't mean I'll leave y-you again. I love you Bright. I love you. I'll never leave you again. N-Never in my dreams. We are bestfriends for Pete's sake Bright."

I faced him and held his face. Wiped his tears and pecked his lips. "I'm sorry. I was scared but now I'm convinced enough that you will never leave me. I trust you Win. I love you too."

Win pulled me for a kissed and held my neck. I pulled him by his waist. It was a slow and caste kiss. Just full of love not lust.

Soon we were out of breath so we broke the kiss. We stared at each others eyes and smiled.