𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Win's P.O.V

I was really feeling low so I came here in Japan today morning. I booked te ticket and told Mom and Dad that I'm going to Japan  to clear my mind and they agreed but I think I felt like they knew something which I didn't knew. Strange.

I an in a club right now and drinking the 2nd bottle of bear and abit tipsy. I tried not to think about him but still he came across my mind.

The time I spent with him was so great and precious. He care for me and always make me feel full whenever I'm around him. I feel so comfortable around him and as I'm an introvert I don't talk to people that much. Bright was someone who was with me since I was born and I'm grateful about it.

My love for him started when I saw in the freshers night in the University 4 years ago when he was a fresher. The way he described his love and affection for his parents and the moral values of life. And his speech literally touched my heart because it was full of love and affection.

I knew I loved him before that only but it was just a mere crush but 4 years ago it grew stronger and not as for a brother or best friend but more than that.

The music playing here was mild according to the atmosphere. Some were just drinking and some were just eating their faces and making out.

A boy came up to me as I was sitting near the counter. He sat beside me and just stared at me.

" I know I'm good looking but can you not stare at me like that!" I said feeling irritated. He just chuckled and held the beer I was holding in my hand. I frowned and glared at him because I just wanted to drink to stop thinking about Bright though it's not helping much.

He kept it aside and said, " I think you should stop. You will pass out after sometime." I didn't say anything but just watched him.

He was good looking, had a perfect body and shining eyes. Lights were sparkling in his eyes. My eyes went down to his lips and stopped there. I knew he was looking at me but I didn't care much.

I moved close to him and nibbled his lips with mine and said, "May I kiss you?" He nodded and I pressed my lips.

It was sloppy and slow. Soon it turned rough and he started bitting my lower lip to get the permission to enter his tongue inside my mouth. I allowed and sucked his tongue.

My hands found there way to the back of his neck and in no second  I was in his lap. He kissed me hardly and this time I moaned and he broke the kiss.

Both were panting and trying to get some air. I stared at him and he just smiled. He took my hand and walked me out of the club. He made me seat in his car and buckled the seatbelt.

In just few minutes I drifted back to sleep and next thing I knew was I am now in a room to which I'm not familiar.

I got up immediately and that was my mistake. I head started to hurt and I held it in my hands.

Great Win! Now you have a hangover and you are in someone else's room.

Flashback of last night started to flood my mind and I remembered I kiss a guy who was very hot. I was shocked of what I did and the first thing came up in my mind was Bright. What would he think of me now!! I go and kiss some random guy!!

Aaghh Win you did a great job and so much great was drinking to stop thinking about your love.

The door of the room swang open and i saw the guy I kissed. I was so embarrassed that I covered myself with the blanket. He chuckled and said, "Its okay!! You don't need to explain yourself. I know you did that to try to forgot about your love." He smiled at me and put the tray of food in front of me.

I was shocked and my mouth hunged open a little as I stared at him and just asked,"How? You know??" He shook his head and sat near the bedside table in the chair. "Who moans their lover name when you kiss someone else? You even mumbled his name when you were sleeping and asked him not to leave you." He smiled at me warmly and guilt started to fill up in me.

"May I know your name?" I asked. He nodded and said," I'm Joss. The one you kissed to forgot about your love but I guess you should say him that you love him." He just smiled at him and ate the porridge he bought for me and then took the medicine for my hangover.

I layed the tray aside and faced him," I'm Win from Thailand. Thank you for taking care of me and suggesting me to tell him. I guess I have to say him this time."  He smiled and nodded.

I left his house and thought of returning to Thailand and tell Bright everything. It's now or never. With that I booked a ticket and went to the airport.

Bright I love you and I will never leave you again like that.

Bright's P.O.V

I went to Japan to talk to Win and clear things up but seems like he never thought of me more than  a friend.

I think this is the reality. The image of Win kissing hungrily someone else but not me is something I never thought I have to witness. My heart ached at the scene and I  realized that I wasn't made for him.

With that I returned to Thailand that night only. I reached Thailand and went to home. I acted like nothing happened because I don't want my parents to know that their son is gay and is heartbroken right now.

Bright it seems like you have to let him go this time and forever.

𝑂ℎℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛.| (• ◡•)|💚☀️🐰