𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Win's P.O.V

"Naaa naaa naaa!! P'Bright!! Please let me sing with you!!" I was whining in front of Bright because this man in front of me doesn't allow me to join him for the music festival.

He sighed and looked at me. I was wishing this time he will allow but to my disappointment he refused again shaking his head as a NO and mouthed a NO too.

"Hoi!! You are an asshole. Why aren't you allowing me to sing with you. You know and I too know that in the music festival of our University any student from any faculty can join....even if I'm not in music club, still I can join then why aren't you allowing MEEEE!!!! I almost yelled at the last part and stared at him instantly.

He turned to me and shouted,"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO HIT ON YOU AFTER YOU SING. YOU ARE MINE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SPARE AN EYE. IF YOU SING THEN ALL WILL START DROOLING OVER YOU NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HANDSOME BUT ALSO YOU SING SO WELL. YES! I'M POSSESSIVE IF YOU THINK THAT!!" He stopped and just tried to hold my laugh but eventually I failed.

I laughed so hard that I had to hold my stomach. Because this man of mine is just so cute. He doesn't want me to join it because he is overly....POSSESSIVE.

He glared at me and I stopped laughing and regain my breath slowly.

I turned to him and cupped his face and leaned towards him to peck his nose because he looked so cute right now.

"You.dont.have.to.worry.about.it." I said it slowly one by one. "How can I not worry Win??You are so important to me and what if someone snatches you away from me. I won't be able to handle it." Bright slightly teared up. Looks like he is insecure as we  haven't made our relationship official yet  and people are still trying to hit on me but they won't get a chance as I'm already taken.

I hugged him and rubbed his back.

He sniffed in my chest and looked up. "Winn.....promise me you will never leave me. " My face softened and I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I will never leave my Brightyy. Is that okay!!?" I said and hugged him again. He nodded and hugged me tighter.

But still I wasn't backing off on what I want.

"But you have to allow me to sing. I have planned something important for that day and I really want to sing with you in front of everyone.  Singing one of my fav song 'Just for a moment by Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett'." I said and looked at him. 

He was smiling and he nodded his head.....WAIT. HE ALLOWED ME. My eyes widen and I screamed,"You are allowing me!!!??? REALLY??"

He chuckled. Oh! I love him smiling and laughing. He nodded and I hugged him again thanking him again and again." Thank you.....thank you...thank you so much!!" I was smiling widely.

"Anyways...why are you so excited and willing to join the festival??" He asked me and I panicked.

I don't want him to know that I'll be announcing the whole world that this man is mine that day.

"Y-you....will get to k-know that day....yeah...you will get to know it." I said and smiled at him.

He nodded and hummed in response. I let out the breath I was holding.

2 weeks later

We practiced for our performance the whole 2 weeks and his band already performed on stage.

It was mine and Bright's turn now and I was feeling nervous. I feared to stand in front of such a big crowd which I also one of the reason Bright didn't allow me but I assured him that if he is there with me I can . And I know I'll be okay if he will be with me.