𝑴𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

4 years later

Win graduated today in US. Yess he came here after that accident and now he seems to be smiling but still the pain of leaving his love is there now too.

His mom and dad came to US because of his graduation and all are now having there dinner in a luxurious restaurant.

Win tried his best to focus in his studies but the first 3 months away from Bright was hurting him so much that he stopped doing his stuffs.

He stayed away from everyone single being. He wasn't even talking to his parents.

Slowly and slowly he recovered a bit but the pain is still there.

Many boys and girls tried to get his attention but he didn't even give a damn to them as his heart already belongs to someone else and he took oath that he will stay like that only and love his man with all his heart.

But the thing that still haunts and give him pain is that Bright can't play his guitar again. Though he became a top singer and music composer in Thailand but he can't strum the guitar strings anymore.

Just thinking about it Win feels like his heart is torn into pieces. He always knew how much Bright loves to play his guitar but now he can't.

Tears rolled down his eyes and he felt a soft thumb wiping his tears.

"Win.....baby I know ...you miss him so much but still don't hurt yourself naa. Bright will never want to see you like this right. So stop crying and eat." Jennie said and Win just hugged his mom and sobbed.

He nodded and smiled timidly.

He still remembered the day he left Bangkok...Bright woke up.

He excused himself and went to the washroom. He was on his way when I hand held his wrist and pulled him out of the restaurant.

Win tried his best to entangle his hand from the man but his all his trial went in vain because the person in front of him is stronger than him.

"Oii ...let me go you bastard!!!! " Win hissed but the next thing he knew was he was pushed against a wall.

The person was intensely staring at Win with his eyes full of anger and.....longing.
The person had a mask on and Win was just staring those orbs and he found them similar to someone.

His eyes trailed to the left eyebrow and his eyes widen. Is he......

" P'Bright........"

The person removed his mask and he was indeed Bright. Win was shocked and the nest thing that happened he didn't expect it at all.

Bright kissed Win. He was pouring all his anger, frustration, longing and....love in that kiss. He was nibbling Win's upper lip and Win lost it. He kissed him back.

Win was happy to see and kiss his love after fucking 4 years. But still he feared.

He snaked his armed around Bright's neck and pulled him closer. Bright held Win's waist tightly and passionately kissed him.

Both were kissing slowly and sloppily and their tongues were playing for dominance. Ofcourse Bright got the chance and he slid his tongue inside Win's mouth.