𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

Bright's P.O.V.

I asked Win to come to the music club because I want him to meet someone...and that someone is a Guitar where his name is engraved in the inside of the guitar.

I want to give it to him because few days ago he said he wants to learn how to play a guitar and wanted me to teach him. He already have a nice voice and he wants to try to sing and play the guitar at the same time.

I was waiting in the music club when the door swang open and as I turned around hoping to see Win but there was that evil bitch I hate the most in this University.

She had a crush on me or more like obsession since 1st year of the University. She always try to cling into me and gives me her seductive looks which in my case I feels like I'm watching a hippopotamus. She is just ridiculous. I ignored her, rejected her still she never leaves my side.

"Why are you here Lisa??!" I hissed but she just chuckled and moved closer to me. I tried to put a distance but still she keeps on coming.

" I just wanted to see my baby. Is it so bad to see my darling?Huh!!??" She said and asked like a fucking bitch which I just hate it.

She then tip toed and kissed me forcefully. I tried to dodge her but she clung her arms around my neck.

A loud thud was heard and she broke the kiss and looked around as she was being disturbed from what see was doing. I saw at that direction and I went pale.

Win was standing there as the bag of snacks he was holding fell on the floor and a tear drop fell from his left eye, followed by the right eye too. My heart ached and i tried to entangle myself but this bitch is just stubborn.

I saw Win ran away. I threw this bitch who ruined everything and ran after my love.

I loved him since the day he was born. I saw how he grew up. I loved him as my own brother. But when I turned 16 years old I felt jealous because a boy was trying to hit on him but he is so innocent that he couldn't get it. At that moment I new I can't stand him with anyone except me. My love for him grew stronger day by day and I just wanted to protect him.

I heard that he was being bullied a few weeks ago. I didn't ask him cause I know he don't want to look miserable in front of me and  I too didn't forced him to say me about it as i know he will say me one day when he would be confident enough to say it. The bullying stopped as I asked some of my dads people to put it down. My mom and dad know I protect him as my brother but they don't know that their son loves him more than a best friend and a brother.

I ran and ran after him. But he was long gone. I felt a pung in my heart and it hurt so bad. Win's disappointment and crying face came across my face and hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

I went home and thought of talking to him tomorrow properly about the misunderstanding as tomorrow is Saturday and classes won't be there. I called Aunt Jennie to ask about Win and she said," Bright, I know you love Win more than a friend but explain everything properly to him baby. You know how sensitive he is when it comes to you. So I hope you will understand. You can come tomorrow and clear the misunderstanding up. He is sleeping now." I just hummed and nodded my head though she can't see me. She was the 1st person to know that I loved her son but she never told her son about it and I was grateful about it and moreover she wanted me to tell him.

I layed down in my bed and images of Win's beautiful face came across my mind and tears fall down. Why I can't confess in front of him? Why I'm so scared to tell him that I love him so much?? Why it's so hard to let him go? Why everything messes up when I try to have a decent talk with him?? Many questions came across my mind and flooded it with.

I plugged my earphones in the phone and played my playlist. Songs kept on playing one after another but my heart ached at a certain song.........

We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compre

I lost myself , seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic
Could ever compare

There's a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down but they're still in their frames
There's no way I could ever forget, hmm

For as long as I live
As long as I love
I will never not think about you
You,hmm
I will never not think about you
From the moment I loved
I knew you were the one
And no matter whatever I do
Ooh,hmm
I will never not think about you.

I remembered all the memories and the moments I shared with him since childhood and they were so much precious. The song depicts my love for him right now. There wasn't any moment when I haven't thought of him. Every second, every minute. He was there in my mind and my heart everytime. No matter what, I found him in everything I do or think. He was just a part of my life and i always want to cherish him and those beautiful moments with him.

Did we had fun?
Did we had fun? Looking back
Did we had fun?
Did we had fun?
Did we had fun?
Did we had fun? Looking back
Did we had fun?
Did we had fun?

Yeah!! We did had much fun with together   and I always love those memories and fun.

We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic
Could ever compare.

The song came to an end and slowly i drifted back to sleep, tears still flashing on my cheeks and hoping that i would be able to clear all the misunderstandings  tomorrow.

Maybe this time i really have to say my feelings for him and now I can't back off.

𝐎𝐡𝐡 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 :((( 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. :)